Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also keep in mind this is only an issue after the factory warranty and could swear someone said that was 5 yr 60k - given the amount of driving my 2nd car has done the past 2 years...I'm not terribly bothered by this, but yes Leo Kaytes includes turbos based on the doc I got from Mickey.
Sadly 60k miles is about 2 1/2 years for me. But I've never been a big fan of extended warranties, my vehicles (with myself maintaining them) have all been good vehicles *knock on wood*. Then again, I never had a turbo engine before.
Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't help it... dealers just piss me off!!

But thanks for reminding me, I have to go leave another Google Review for Fullerton Ford. You know for how 2 months ago they said $500 accessory credit for us... Then 2 weeks ago over the phone tried to say he never talked to me, never said anything about an accessory credit... and someone must've used HIS email to contact me. Oh and I'll have the person who's dealing with you call you.... Which still NO CALL yet ??

Man you know how to get me worked up!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603370828963

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. But thanks for reminding me,
2. say he never talked to me, never said anything about an accessory credit... and someone must've used HIS email to contact me.
3. Oh and I'll have the person who's dealing with you call you.... Which still NO CALL yet ??
You sure you aren't just getting old? Being forgetful and making up stories is a telltale sign.

Rieby

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 FJ Cruiser UTTE, ‘16 Cayman GT4, ‘16 M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been learning a lot on this forum for a while now and finally decided to join the party. Current reservation at Performance Ford in Randolph. Still working with them but may look at Brewster since I am about 100 miles or so from there. Badlands 4 door sasquatch mid modular hardtop shadow black area 51

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sadly 60k miles is about 2 1/2 years for me. But I've never been a big fan of extended warranties, my vehicles (with myself maintaining them) have all been good vehicles *knock on wood*. Then again, I never had a turbo engine before.
had a turbo in my Saab 9-3... let's just say it was a love/hate relationship...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Received a response from Brian (Brewster Ford) and shot another email back to him for a little more clarification.

Here are his answers to my questions: (question in red)(things to note in orange)

1. Will Brewster Ford require an additional deposit at time of order?

Answer: We will be asking for an additional deposit at time of order along with a signed buyers order(agreement on price), license, registration(for transfer plates), insurance info and trade info. Credit application will be collected when the vehicles start to arrive for those looking to finance or lease.

2. Will First Edition Bronco's be included in the invoice deal?
a. If not, do you have any incentive for First Editions? (Our group does have a few FE's)

Answer: The first edition I will check with the owner. We did not get any 1st editions in our current reservation so I did not even think of pricing strategy for that one but I will get back to you.

3. Ordering. Do we need to do in person? Or can we do it through email or over the phone?

Answer:
You don't have to be in person to place the order. COvid pushed us in the direction to have a CARVANA type model so we can do digital retailing!

4. As part of the deal, will you require financing through your dealership? Or can we acquire our own?

Answer:
You CAN do outside financing with your lender. We usually can beat outside rates because of volume accounts with banks.

5. Are you willing to put this deal in writing for each person who switches their reservation to your dealership? This is a big one, as you can understand, car dealers don't have the best reputations, and customers are very skeptical with this release partly based on how Ford hasn't been so forthcoming.

Answer:
For each reservation I will make a personal in writing agreement with the client that switches to our dealership. Customer experience is my 1st priority and it should be easy to purchase a car without all the drama and the typical smoke and mirror strategies. One of my personal mottos is "the easiest thing to remember is the truth."

6. Can you tell me how many reservations you have? This is more of a curiosity. I know based on locations, we have 45+ members within a 2 hour drive of your dealership. This is not to say we guarantee all 45 to switch, but it also doesn't say that this number can't be significantly more. We've had over 210 members take our poll from 2 months ago, we know many more follow the thread, but don't have accounts. There is also a group from the Md./Va. area that has some FE customers looking for a good deal. But these are just numbers.

Answer:
Our store has 93 reservations.

7. Lastly, do you require a certain number of individuals to switch in order for you to honor the invoice deal?

Answer:
Sebastian was the person that had emailed our store and we did talk about a conversion amount of 50. I am open to discuss if it is less. I am more excited about the new people our store will meet that we normally would not have an opportunity with.
Most everything I did like in the email. I would like to see something done for the people going with the FE route though. I asked him to find this one out for us.

I am concerned about the last answer. Initial offer 'appears' to be based on 50 reservations, in my second email I asked him to clarify if it's less. What if it's only 15? 20?

And I also asked him how much for the extra deposit. I'll post his new answers once I get them.

Edit: Just noticed the quoted part doesn't show in full after I submitted this post. Make sure you click on show more (or whatever the hell it says) to see all answers. And I'm sorry, but I do work with a bunch of idiots that can't seem to print, or turn on their pc, or whatever, so I tend to make my posts as idiot proof as possible. ?

Last edited:
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been learning a lot on this forum for a while now and finally decided to join the party. Current reservation at Performance Ford in Randolph. Still working with them but may look at Brewster since I am about 100 miles or so from there. Badlands 4 door sasquatch mid modular hardtop shadow black area 51
Always happy to have new members. Welcome aboard.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EvlNvrDys I just want to take a moment and thank you for your work with all this. I can honestly say I'm excited again after the x-plan debacle and this thread has helped that 100% - also thank you for everyone that has contributed.
OK - now back to work we need the best deal we can get!!!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603376168647

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Received a response from Brian (Brewster Ford) and shot another email back to him for a little more clarification.

Here are his answers to my questions: (question in red)(things to note in orange)

Most everything I did like in the email. I would like to see something done for the people going with the FE route though. I asked him to find this one out for us.

I am concerned about the last answer. Initial offer 'appears' to be based on 50 reservations, in my second email I asked him to clarify if it's less. What if it's only 15? 20?

And I also asked him how much for the extra deposit. I'll post his new answers once I get them.

Edit: Just noticed the quoted part doesn't show in full after I submitted this post. Make sure you click on show more (or whatever the hell it says) to see all answers. And I'm sorry, but I do work with a bunch of idiots that can't seem to print, or turn on their pc, or whatever, so I tend to make my posts as idiot proof as possible. ?
In an email he told me the extra deposit is $500

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ok... Last post about Brewster Ford (for a little bit, really need to try and get some work done today).

1. How much of a deposit will you ask for? It's better to hear the number now than have sticker shock at time of order. We have assumed most dealers would ask for more and we'd just like to know what that number is.

Answer:
The deposit will be 1 million dollars...JK $500 will be the deposit

2. Please do find out about the First Editions, I'd have to check my list, I think we had 4, and I know the Maryland group has a few as well.

Answer:
Working on it.

6. (this just what I've been hearing) Most dealers have told me they expect a 50-60% conversion rate to orders. Hopefully for the dealer's sake that number is higher.

Answer:
Hoping for as many as possible!

7. Can you give me a rough idea on your cut-off for the invoice deal? If 20 people switch what do they get? Something along those lines. I know a few (in these very early stages) are saying they are 100% in. But Brewster is quickly gaining traction with the information we are getting and releasing to our members. I'd like to think hitting 50 should be a drop in the bucket, but I'd hate to only have 15 switch and then have them come at me with pitchforks because that wasn't what you expected and in turn did not offer invoice pricing.

Answer:
I will honor a minimum of 20 reservations @ the invoice pricing which I think to be fair.
Deposit isn't bad at all.

And I'm working for you guys with FE's

I think we could hit 20 in our sleep. I posted in the New England Buyers thread (saw them pop up in recents). They don't seem to be having any luck, so some of them might jump on Brewster as well.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ok... Last post about Brewster Ford (for a little bit, really need to try and get some work done today).

Deposit isn't bad at all.

And I'm working for you guys with FE's

I think we could hit 20 in our sleep. I posted in the New England Buyers thread (saw them pop up in recents). They don't seem to be having any luck, so some of them might jump on Brewster as well.
I am in. They are about 30min from me. My current dealer McMahon Ford is not willing to make any kind of deal and their adm fee is $390 plus the fact on top of the $500 deposit they are requiring another $400 non-refundable deposit.

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I’ll make the switch to Brewster as well. Their dealership is only about an hour from me. Going to hold off a little longer in case a below invoice dealer happens in our area. If not, I’m happy with invoice and low doc fees. Brewster also seems honest and responsive to all of our questions.
Sponsored