Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well Doug posted it. And he's pretty good with confirming thru multiple sources before putting stuff up. So we SHOULD be safe. Hopefully... Maybe.... Fuck if I known anymore ?
Hope it's accurate. I searched online, but can only find articles and nothing official from Ford. Even the articles don't link it to anything official. Ford probably leaked the info so no one would switch and the date is still the end of the month ?. I can see Ford being a bunch of dicks like that.
Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info, but this is worse then what Brewster is offering. It's over invoice and the dealer fee is much higher. Wonder if they knew what other dealers were offering if they would change their offer? I know my current dealer will not change anything even when I told them what Brewster was offering.
I'm sorry, what exactly is Brewsters offer?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen NayNay from Leonardtown post alot on these boards. That's the best they can do, which in and of itself is better than most of what we've seen the last 2 months. And for some who may be 4+ hours away from Brewster that may work out for them.

I have to keep reminding myself that our groups extends down into Philly, MD and Delaware. So we are trying to get as much as we can in number of deals.
Thanks for that. I greatly appreciate what you just said. I'm not here trying to push anyone into any direction. Again thank you!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how this will be honored? There is no contract in place, I dont even think the contract will be place when you actually put the order in. I am not trying to be negative, but with any of the deals currently being discussed, this based solely on the persons word and them still being there when your vehicle does arrive, correct?
I'm not clear where anything says contract in the post? Contract being a legally binding document signed by both parties I assume is what you mean by contract? Allow me to clarify. This deal is for people who asked nicely for something since they felt screwed when Ford said no X-Plan. In the state of Maryland if I place it in writing to the consumer I am then bound by it. If any single person is not comfortable with this offer they do not have to choose my dealership as a place to do business. On the flip side, we have asked for proof of the X-Plan, which of course will not be utilized as it is not accepted by Ford and is able to be canceled and used again for a purchase. If I get hit by a bus and killed the offer as it is in writing would remain. Lastly I joined this forum as a person who has an order for a Bronco and decided on my own free time to help people out who were confused about various things. This in turn changed into what can we do for this community as a dealership. I have stood by everything I have stated and will continue to do so. I will also continue to help anyone who needs it even if they're not choosing us. What you will not see me do is bash other dealerships or place a bunch of confusing misinformation to this community or my customers. I hope this helps to clarify things a little.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info, but this is worse then what Brewster is offering. It's over invoice and the dealer fee is much higher. Wonder if they knew what other dealers were offering if they would change their offer? I know my current dealer will not change anything even when I told them what Brewster was offering.
Depends on what you are buying.
For a Base with no options:
All prices after doc fees.
Granger ($1000 below invoice) = $28,793
Leonardtown (MSRP-3%)= $29,194
Leonardtown (Invoice + 1%) = $30,362
Brewsters (invoice) = $29,655
Bergey's (MSRP-$500) = $30,140
X-Plan = $29,831 + title/tag fees (likely +$250 from dealer)

I'll have to recalculate after I add options and accessories, but MSRP-3% works well for me considering free delivery or able to take public transportation to pick it up.
Pa title, tags, and state inspection will be additional if I buy out of state (about +$150).
Your mileage will vary.....

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought that ($75) was only with x plan? Can anyone confirm?
Google says!:
>>>>
What is a Doc fee? Short for documentation fee, this fee is used by dealers to cover the cost of paying the back-office to process the vehicle paperwork. In New York, there is a max fee of $75. In states like New Jersey and another 34 states, there is no cap on the amount a dealership can charge.
<<<<

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how this will be honored? There is no contract in place, I dont even think the contract will be place when you actually put the order in. I am not trying to be negative, but with any of the deals currently being discussed, this based solely on the persons word and them still being there when your vehicle does arrive, correct?
I will not attempt to speak for other stores however I know that ours will have the deal in writing and signed prior to order so that is the "contract" between us and the customer...

I believe also that @NayNay, John @StephensAutoCenter and @EricAtKearnyMesaFord will not pull and kind of BS with the customer and have similar policies in place...

All of us (mentioned above) have too much invested in this with many hours trying to assist the B6G members and lurkers...

I have visited by PM with all of them and they are stand up people and only here for you the customer...

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will not attempt to speak for other stores however I know that ours will have the deal in writing and signed prior to order so that is the "contract" between us and the customer...

I believe also that @NayNay, John @StephensAutoCenter and @EricAtKearnyMesaFord will pull and kind of BS with the customer and have similar policies in place...

All of us (mentioned above) have too much invested in this with many hours trying to assist the B6G members and lurkers...

I have visited by PM with all of them and they are stand up people and only here for you the customer...
Thank you kindly Sir. I appreciate that!!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you kindly Sir. I appreciate that!!
Any time, we all have the weight of the forum on our back to perform...just wish F O R D would reciprocate likewise..

Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope it's accurate. I searched online, but can only find articles and nothing official from Ford. Even the articles don't link it to anything official. Ford probably leaked the info so no one would switch and the date is still the end of the month ?. I can see Ford being a bunch of dicks like that.
My dealership confirmed the extension.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any time, we all have the weight of the forum on our back to perform...just wish F O R D would reciprocate likewise..
I couldn't agree more. I feel like the X-Plan then no X-Plan was a huge kick in the face. I did see there's a petition now too.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't agree more. I feel like the X-Plan then no X-Plan was a huge kick in the face. I did see there's a petition now too.
Well they only negatively affected the relationship between the customer and FORD...

Just a dumb move on their part...

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well they only negatively affected the relationship between the customer and FORD...

Just a dumb move on their part...
While I also agree with that I see it also effects the efforts of the good dealers here too. But I do believe this started with a certain someone tweeting X-Plans were a go, then tweeting that they're not. And we say yes you can absolutely trust us....

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I also agree with that I see it also effects the efforts of the good dealers here too. But I do believe this started with a certain someone tweeting X-Plans were a go, then tweeting that they're not. And we say yes you can absolutely trust us....
Yes "the not to be named one" that has gotten nothing right so far...
Sponsored