Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello all. With the elimination of X-Plan. @NayNay at Leonardtown Ford has updated their offer. Here are the details copied from the other thread:

ANNOUNCEMENT - Leonardtown Ford Updates Its offer to Bronco6G Community. This is a response to Ford's statement that they will not allow X-Plan on Broncos. Highlights:

Buyers may choose between 3% OFF MSRP -OR- If you have a valid X-Plan Pin and are a Bronco 6G member 1% OVER INVOICE. Key points of the offer:

• At the time of the deal, you must show you X-Plan Pin
  • The X-Plan Pin will not be used. You can cancel it afterward and use it on another vehicle if you so choose.
  • Leonardtown Ford will share the invoice with you.
  • The destination charge is part of your invoice. It will not be added back in later to increase prices.
  • Dealer Documentation Fees will be fixed at $499.
  • You are NOT required to finance with buy extras at Leonardtown, but you can if you wish.
  • This applies to all models of the Bronco EXCEPT the First Edition
Thanks Robert...

I didn't get a chance to DM you yet today, but we've come up with an Invoice deal in NY (Brewster Ford). I'm not sure how far your group is willing to travel, but it may be worth considering. I believe NY dealer doc fees are capped at $75, which sweetens the deal even more, as well as a limited lifetime powertrain warranty. I'll try to grab what I have and toss it in DM for you.
Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks Robert...

I didn't get a chance to DM you yet today, but we've come up with an Invoice deal in NY (Brewster Ford). I'm not sure how far your group is willing to travel, but it may be worth considering. I believe NY dealer doc fees are capped at $75, which sweetens the deal even more, as well as a limited lifetime powertrain warranty. I'll try to grab what I have and toss it in DM for you.
Thanks! Direct message me and I will post. We want to give buyers all their options! :)

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello all. With the elimination of X-Plan. @NayNay at Leonardtown Ford has updated their offer. Here are the details copied from the other thread:

ANNOUNCEMENT - Leonardtown Ford Updates Its offer to Bronco6G Community. This is a response to Ford's statement that they will not allow X-Plan on Broncos. Highlights:

Buyers may choose between 3% OFF MSRP -OR- If you have a valid X-Plan Pin and are a Bronco 6G member 1% OVER INVOICE. Key points of the offer:

• The X-Plan Pin will not be used. You can cancel it afterward and use it on another vehicle if you so choose.
  • The destination charge is part of your invoice. It will not be added back in later to increase prices.
  • You are NOT required to finance with buy extras at Leonardtown, but you can if you wish.
I wonder how this will be honored? There is no contract in place, I dont even think the contract will be place when you actually put the order in. I am not trying to be negative, but with any of the deals currently being discussed, this based solely on the persons word and them still being there when your vehicle does arrive, correct?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Down to your pc? Why isn't it front and center? Your pc has proved invaluable in this whole experience.
Hey man, I'm TRYING to have a life outside of Bronco6g... trying being the key word

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder how this will be honored? There is no contract in place, I dont even think the contract will be place when you actually put the order in. I am not trying to be negative, but with any of the deals currently being discussed, this based solely on the persons word and them still being there when your vehicle does arrive, correct?
From what I've seen around every one of the deals mentioned, most are all about trust. Some cases GM's have gone in writing to specific buyers. It's not an easy game, and I'm just as pessimistic as the next guy. That's why our standpoint is, if you see a deal you like, reach out to the GM. I'm sure in many cases, if the dealership is throwing a good deal out there, they won't have an issue with putting it in writing. And the more of 'us' who pick certain dealers, the less likely they will be to give us the shaft.

I think it's all about finding that hungry dealer. Right now, @Granger Ford , @StephensAutoCenter , @NayNay , and as of earlier today, Brewster Ford (NY) are the hungriest out there. Hopefully with more to come!

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No worries!

My advice is put it in writing. I am no lawyer, but my understanding is that a deposit plus a written agreement is binding in MD. I am not sure about West VA, but again, they have published their offers on their website, so again it is MY OPINION (not giving legal advice, talk to your lawyer) that it would be fraud if they altered the deal.

In terms of the Ford dealership being there in a year, this is the first time I have heard this concern. You can run a D&B report on the dealership I believe if you are concerned. Regardless, the deposit is $100. That is all you are risking.

Honestly, you could have the same concerns with ANY dealership, They could say MSRP, but if it is not in writing, what would keep a crooked dealer saying "You Bronco is here, I have another offer for MSRP PLUS $XXXX. Are you willing to match? If not, I will refund your $100." Or Closing, etc.

We have said, and continue to state, that this decision is completely yours. There is more to purchasing a Bronco and selecting a dealer than price. Ultimately, if you are not comfortable with the dealer or the deal, you should keep your reservation where it is.

Good luck!! :)

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I've seen around every one of the deals mentioned, most are all about trust. Some cases GM's have gone in writing to specific buyers. It's not an easy game, and I'm just as pessimistic as the next guy. That's why our standpoint is, if you see a deal you like, reach out to the GM. I'm sure in many cases, if the dealership is throwing a good deal out there, they won't have an issue with putting it in writing. And the more of 'us' who pick certain dealers, the less likely they will be to give us the shaft.

I think it's all about finding that hungry dealer. Right now, @Granger Ford , @StephensAutoCenter , @NayNay , and as of earlier today, Brewster Ford (NY) are the hungriest out there. Hopefully with more to come!
I'm on the thinner side so hopefully not too many more come.......
You did see our updated deal right??

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No worries!

My advice is put it in writing. I am no lawyer, but my understanding is that a deposit plus a written agreement is binding in MD. I am not sure about West VA, but again, they have published their offers on their website, so again it is MY OPINION (not giving legal advice, talk to your lawyer) that it would be fraud if they altered the deal.

In terms of the Ford dealership being there in a year, this is the first time I have heard this concern. You can run a D&B report on the dealership I believe if you are concerned. Regardless, the deposit is $100. That is all you are risking.

Honestly, you could have the same concerns with ANY dealership, They could say MSRP, but if it is not in writing, what would keep a crooked dealer saying "You Bronco is here, I have another offer for MSRP PLUS $XXXX. Are you willing to match? If not, I will refund your $100." Or Closing, etc.

We have said, and continue to state, that this decision is completely yours. There is more to purchasing a Bronco and selecting a dealer than price. Ultimately, if you are not comfortable with the dealer or the deal, you should keep your reservation where it is.

Good luck!! :)
You are correct in that if it is in writing from a dealership in Maryland then they're bound by it. This is why some dealerships will say just come on in, or do things to avoid putting it in writing. Many have emailed my work email just to cover themselves which I strongly recommend. I cannot tell you how many times an individual will call me, then message me here, then again ask me to write it from my work email too. This is part of me doing my job for the customer. If im not willing to do so then I shouldn't earn the business. It's up to you to protect yourself. Remember in the end the dealership is not making your payment, you are. I hope this helps

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info, but this is worse then what Brewster is offering. It's over invoice and the dealer fee is much higher. Wonder if they knew what other dealers were offering if they would change their offer? I know my current dealer will not change anything even when I told them what Brewster was offering.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the info, but this is worse then what Brewster is offering. It's over invoice and the dealer fee is much higher. Wonder if they knew what other dealers were offering if they would change their offer? I know my current dealer will not change anything even when I told them what Brewster was offering.
I've seen NayNay from Leonardtown post alot on these boards. That's the best they can do, which in and of itself is better than most of what we've seen the last 2 months. And for some who may be 4+ hours away from Brewster that may work out for them.

I have to keep reminding myself that our groups extends down into Philly, MD and Delaware. So we are trying to get as much as we can in number of deals.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've seen NayNay from Leonardtown post alot on these boards. That's the best they can do, which in and of itself is better than most of what we've seen the last 2 months. And for some who may be 4+ hours away from Brewster that may work out for them.

I have to keep reminding myself that our groups extends down into Philly, MD and Delaware. So we are trying to get as much as we can in number of deals.
you are right.. Brewster Ford is 2 hrs 20 mins away & Leonardtown Ford is 3 1/2 hrs away... I called Ford originally & they wouldn't let me change dealerships

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you are right.. Brewster Ford is 2 hrs 20 mins away & Leonardtown Ford is 3 1/2 hrs away... I called Ford originally & they wouldn't let me change dealerships
Well that's weird. Especially since they just announced people can make a second change.
Should definitely call Ford again when you get the time.

But I'm not telling anyone to switch just yet. We still have time.. Well according to Ford we do. So we should be OK with continuing to search.

But if a deal looks that good to anyone, then by all means, make the switch.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that's weird. Especially since they just announced people can make a second change.
Should definitely call Ford again when you get the time.

But I'm not telling anyone to switch just yet. We still have time.. Well according to Ford we do. So we should be OK with continuing to search.

But if a deal looks that good to anyone, then by all means, make the switch.
Did Ford make it official that the deadline has changed? Did they send an email or something? Only heard about it on this forum and there is no way I'm trusting the some of the dumb shits on this forum ?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did Ford make it official that the deadline has changed? Did they send an email or something? Only heard about it on this forum and there is no way I'm trusting the some of the dumb shits on this forum ?
Well Doug posted it. And he's pretty good with confirming thru multiple sources before putting stuff up. So we SHOULD be safe. Hopefully... Maybe.... Fuck if I known anymore ?
Sponsored