Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a question about the Brewster deal. Are you guys assuming ALL upgrades/add-ons are @ invoice (Sasquatch/Auto/Mid Package)? OR is it invoice for the model PLUS msrp for everything else. I read the response as the latter.
Basically the best way to explain it is (or should be anyways), if it's the normal part of a vehicle (Ie. Tires, Wheels, Bumpers, Squatch) then it should have an invoice price. Add-ons like roof racks, light bars, tents, should all be MSRP items. If that helps.
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a question about the Brewster deal. Are you guys assuming ALL upgrades/add-ons are @ invoice (Sasquatch/Auto/Mid Package)? OR is it invoice for the model PLUS msrp for everything else. I read the response as the latter.
Good question. Better to know for sure than to assume. If it's invoice for all the upgrades, I'll transfer to Brewster. Gotta get something in writing though.

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is how I interpret the communication, but I would urge others who are open to the Brewster deal to contact the sales manager themselves. It will be harder for them to balk if they perceive they have more to lose than just my own reservation.

Here’s the contact info again so you don’t have to search for it.

Brian Nugent| General Sales Manager
Brewster Ford
1024 Route 22, Brewster, NY 10509
O: 845.279.2992 ext 111| C: 845.531.8101
Email: [email protected]

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will email him inquiring about transferring my Res, I think only 1/2 people should ask about the invoice on factory upgrades. we dont want to scare them off.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They dont need you or your petty 20 reservations, They have 200+++++++

/s

@Mickeysales You still out there? Looks like you are still in the race :)

Also I think ny is capped to 75$?
Yes NY is capped at $75 doc fee.

Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is how I interpret the communication, but I would urge others who are open to the Brewster deal to contact the sales manager themselves. It will be harder for them to balk if they perceive they have more to lose than just my own reservation.

Here’s the contact info again so you don’t have to search for it.

Brian Nugent| General Sales Manager
Brewster Ford
1024 Route 22, Brewster, NY 10509
O: 845.279.2992 ext 111| C: 845.531.8101
Email: [email protected]
Reached out, awaiting a response. Thanks for getting this together!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That $75 doc fee in NY is a huge bonus!
Md is $499, Pa is $389.
Found a document showing the Pa rates. Hope it doesn't change much in 2021 (or 2022) when My Bronc arrives.
https://www.dos.pa.gov/Professional...sons/Documents/Board Documents/Annual Fee.pdf

Title and registration fees are another item to watch out for. One dealer here in Pa quoted me $200-300. The State would only charge me about $100 if I did it myself.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That $75 doc fee in NY is a huge bonus!
Md is $499, Pa is $389.
Found a document showing the Pa rates. Hope it doesn't change much in 2021 (or 2022) when My Bronc arrives.
https://www.dos.pa.gov/ProfessionalLicensing/BoardsCommissions/VehicleManufacturersDealersandSalespersons/Documents/Board Documents/Annual Fee.pdf

Title and registration fees are another item to watch out for. One dealer here in Pa quoted me $200-300. The State would only charge me about $100 if I did it myself.
BTW, CT doc fees can range as high as $699 and typically end up in the $400 range. I paid 400 for my Cayenne doc fee at Porsche Greenwich.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for relaying the info. For those closer to that area, this sounds like a damn good deal. I've updated our chart in 1st thread to reflect Invoice Pricing.

Hopefully we can get similar deals for the entire group (based on location). But this is definitely good news.

Edit: What's your thoughts on size of dealer? Good for allocation? And (I don't remember if you said already), did he ever give you an idea on how many reservations they currently have?

Edit #2: I forgot to ask, does this include the First Edition? We did have some in that group as well.
Just in case it helps give an idea- they are right off a major major highway (I-684) and it is truck country up in that part of NY, considering how far south it still is and only 1.5 hrs to NYC. As far as their lot goes I'd say on the smaller side but that's also a NY thing, most dealer lots are small.

Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically the best way to explain it is (or should be anyways), if it's the normal part of a vehicle (Ie. Tires, Wheels, Bumpers, Squatch) then it should have an invoice price. Add-ons like roof racks, light bars, tents, should all be MSRP items. If that helps.
One thing is that its my understanding we will be able to add some accessories to the actual sticker (thus financing etc. the whole "deal").... this should make it invoice for anything on there.. I would think... maybe i missing something?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BTW, CT doc fees can range as high as $699 and typically end up in the $400 range. I paid 400 for my Cayenne doc fee at Porsche Greenwich.
Yep, my dealer is saying $390 and I am CT. That alone w/ the couple of hundred I would save even though it's the base would be worth it.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is a copy of the sample Warranty Doc sent to me by Brewster Ford.
I understand service is required to be done there if within 100 miles, but is maintenance also required? It’s about 50 miles for me, I would not mind going there for repairs, but would not want to do an hour trip each time I need an oil change or other regular maintenance.
Sponsored