Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This right here! ???

It seems as though this forum has been inundated by people who just jump to conclusions and like to whine, whine, whine!

It's getting tiresome!!!
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That QB is also my favorite, and he's not from your hometown team???
Aggravates our friends and neighbors to no end, esp. when the Bears keep sucking!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This right here! ???

It seems as though this forum has been inundated by people who just jump to conclusions and like to whine, whine, whine!

It's getting tiresome!!!
Can we send them back to FB? That's where many live.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, please go to some other social media outlet and complain.
Hate to say this... no wait I don't... But your post is basically a complaint as well. Maybe you wanna go with him? ?‍♂ Just saying.

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont recall Ford ever saying the reservations will be fulfilled in exactly the order received. It's always been approximately in the order received with some caveats. They just made the caveats more clear.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So much mental gymnastics and hand-wringing over this. You will get your Bronco when your get your Bronco.

You opened this thread by complaining that people will be making positive threads about receiving their new truck and that these will obviously be “pro-Ford” people trying to distract from the complaining. You’re literally turning the ordering process of a new vehicle into a partisan struggle. This is absurd, please stop. We’re trying to buy a new truck here, not overthrowing the Tsar.

Ford made a very intentional choice to keep their big dealers happy. Yes, this was shitty of Ford to walk back on their word. HOWEVER, there isn’t anything we can do about it, the cat’s out of the bag at this point and no amount of complaining will change that.

The Bronco is an awesome toy, and I can’t wait to have it, but I’m not going to raise my blood pressure over someone who reserved after me getting their truck first.

PS I’m a 24 July res at Stephens, which means I’ll probably not make it in the first run.

BordFronco

Black Diamond
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont recall Ford ever saying the reservations will be fulfilled in exactly the order received. It's always been approximately in the order received with some caveats. They just made the caveats more clear.
That was never the case, you're right, but they definitely didn't mention anything about certain dealerships having more priority (if I'm understanding the new "communication" correctly) either. Lines keep moving and people are going to get pissed. I say let em vent as they need to.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And Ford could have communicated nothing and you'd never know the difference. I could care less if someone else who made a reservation after me gets their Bronco a few weeks or months ahead of mine. For me I recognize this is a long term deal and the vehicles aren't even being manufactured yet. If I need an off roader today, their are many other choices. The whining on this forum is honestly beginning to ruin the whole excitement that I had about ordering a Bronco.

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Due to franchise laws, they cant force the dealers to fill them in order of reservation....so good luck chaging those rules.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This right here! ???

It's getting tiresome!!!
Look, I don't complain a lot and this is all still fun for me, but to be fair, where is being quiet going to get us?

To me, the OPs post is not a whine post. It's meaningful and we know Ford is paying attention to this forum. There is room for this type of discussion and hopefully, it will help some of us in one way or another.

Sure, we are not going to get a white roof until later, and we are not going to get saddle interior as an option, and we are not getting manual on sasquatch until later, and we are locked into very specific interiors on trims, etc. We have a right to not be happy about these things and voice it.... and Ford said they are listening and has made changes to get us things. This topic is another thing that Ford needs to get in front of or it's going to really piss a lot of people off.

steevenk

Black Diamond
First Name
kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '14 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But, once upon a time Ford stated that order would be fulfilled in the order in which they were received.
They said "approximately."

And, I guarantee there will be no "public black eye" from any of this because nothing Ford is doing is atypical for a new car rollout, other than the reservation system. Which has emboldened many holders to believe that Ford is obligated to provide production updates, etc. The reservation is with your dealer, not FOMOCO.

There will only be a "Bronco6G black eye from people that were on site prior to B&P."

Reactions: RG7

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t care when I get mine honestly. I’m planning for at the latest late 3rd quarter next year. Just gives me time to save up more for a deposit. I’m trying to go in with at a minimum 10k down plus trade.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really couldn't care less if the timeline is pushed. What bothers me about this whole process is that the options showcased at the launch are not available. If delaying my delivery gets me the options that they promised I have no issues with that.

The Dude

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is not Nam, there are rules.
Ford Bronco Ford: Mitigating the Impending Public Black Eye tenor