First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good day. I actually have 2 orders and decided to cancel 1 yesterday. I did get my original 400.00 deposit back. Oddly today I have a different Bronco order according to the Ford page. The dealer is trying to keep it to get allocation which in turn I would not get my other 100.00 back from the order origination. Keep an eye out if you do cancel. I will contact the manager today.
Sponsored

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good day. I actually have 2 orders and decided to cancel 1 yesterday. I did get my original 400.00 deposit back. Oddly today I have a different Bronco order according to the Ford page. The dealer is trying to keep it to get allocation which in turn I would not get my other 100.00 back from the order origination. Keep an eye out if you do cancel. I will contact the manager today.
I don’t think it’s allocation they are trying to get. I think they want dealer stock that isn’t base options.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They want it for their new car lot, and since you've cancelled it, I'm assuming by email/text/or in writing, the dealer has the required documentation to show Ford when they are audited for name match verification %. Don't be surprised if you still get notifications from Ford about the progress of the cancelled order.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

it's not allocation, they're doing it because they can get the Bronco and then put it on the lot and sell it to some rando off the street who's willing to pay a markup.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's not allocation, they're doing it because they can get the Bronco and then put it on the lot and sell it to some rando off the street who's willing to pay a markup.
You're probably right, however some dealerships may be using this to give to a customer - Like I was fortunate enough to get.

When I placed my order, I was told they had a reservation holder back out of their order. They simply took that, changed it to my build specs, and I was already in the queue. Still had to wait 3/4 of a year, but I know it benefited me and I appreciated it (and no ADM). They could have easily brought in whatever build spec they wanted and jacked up the price, but they didn't.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Main thing keep an eye out. If the dealership does not cancel the order you do not get the $100.00 origination fee refunded

Dquimby9

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The best way to cancel an order is to contact the Bronco hotline. They will cancel it and the dealer has no say in it at all, and your $100 should be refunded automatically.

OP
OP

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The best way to cancel an order is to contact the Bronco hotline. They will cancel it and the dealer has no say in it at all, and your $100 should be refunded automatically.
Do you have the number?

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Main thing keep an eye out. If the dealership does not cancel the order you do not get the $100.00 origination fee refunded
That depends on your dealer; because that was not my experience.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I canceled through dealership. Got my $100 reservation fee and $500 deposit refunded. Ford still shows order, but who cares?

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you can call Ford and tell them you cancel your order and where your 100 bucks at

OP
OP

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cancelled through the dealership as well. They did not offer the 100.00 back but I did get the 400.00 back. Guess I am a bit frugal. The dealership is now sending a check and hence they keep the order and can mark it up once it is built. The good thing is I will keep getting updates via Ford. Now a 4 more vs 2 less
Sponsored