Sponsored

Has your dealer asked if you want to cancel your order?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems reasonable to me. Of course they would love to have you bail and they would make more money. But, then the last paragraph they said:

" please know that Ford and everyone here at *** Ford are doing everything we can to get your vehicle to you as soon as possible. We greatly appreciate your business and your understanding as we go through this process."

So if you don't want out, they still want you to know they value your business. I don't see anything wrong with that.
That's the way I see it also Rob. The OP said the deposit/refund runs out in one year. It must be time, and the dealer just seems to be asking if he wants to continue. I don't see anything nefarious about the email.
Sponsored

JRS1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i just logged into the backdoor tracker, after receiving a built email last monday.

I'm a Day one reservation holder with the Build Week of 1/17/2022, which is one of the build weeks stuck on Chip hold.

On monday i received a Built email from Ford with a July 27- August 5th EDD.

Today i logged onto the Ford website to track my order and below is what showed under pricing summary. The MSRP including delivery on my order was $47,865, also exactly what my sticker shows, i'm curious if anyone has seen this yet, the backdoor tracker shows this pricing which is wrong and above MSRP:

Pricing Summary
Dealer Selling Price
  • Base MSRP E11
    $39,770.00
  • Total Options E124
    $7,850.00
  • Destination and Delivery Charges E22
    $1,595.00
  • Total MSRP E122
    $49,215.00
  • Difference from Total MSRP E24
    $5,000.00
  • Dealer Selling Price E20
    $54,215.00
Specifically look at the 5th bullet point, is Ford adding an ADM for the dealers??

JRS1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i have a friend that ordered a 2 door bronco, we ordered from the same dealer and the dealer offered him $8,000 to walk away from his order, which is currently in transit to the dealer.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
is Ford adding an ADM for the dealers??
The Lightning reservation guys are very familiar with this line item. Ford has refined their processes since the Bronco reservations were placed and converted to orders. Lightning buyers are seeing this info as part of their reservation to order conversion process. Ford isn't adding this, they're just displaying the dealer's specified ADM.

The process is awkward because Ford is trying to walk a fine line. They're trying to modernize the ordering and purchasing experience and cut out all the ADM surprises while still complying with all the ridiculous state laws designed to protect dealership profits.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i just logged into the backdoor tracker, after receiving a built email last monday.

I'm a Day one reservation holder with the Build Week of 1/17/2022, which is one of the build weeks stuck on Chip hold.

On monday i received a Built email from Ford with a July 27- August 5th EDD.

Today i logged onto the Ford website to track my order and below is what showed under pricing summary. The MSRP including delivery on my order was $47,865, also exactly what my sticker shows, i'm curious if anyone has seen this yet, the backdoor tracker shows this pricing which is wrong and above MSRP:

Pricing Summary
Dealer Selling Price
  • Base MSRP E11
    $39,770.00
  • Total Options E124
    $7,850.00
  • Destination and Delivery Charges E22
    $1,595.00
  • Total MSRP E122
    $49,215.00
  • Difference from Total MSRP E24
    $5,000.00
  • Dealer Selling Price E20
    $54,215.00
Specifically look at the 5th bullet point, is Ford adding an ADM for the dealers??
I been seeing people with this E X number stuff my stuff say's
Pricing Summary
  • Dealer Selling Price
    • Base MSRP
      $42,095.00
    • Total Options
      $0.00
    • Destination and Delivery Charges
      $1,495.00
    • Total MSRP
      $43,590.00
  • Reservation Deposit
    $100.00
  • Estimated Cash Price
    -$100.00
    Funny thing is it's a lux under the Configuration Summary everything is right. So what that hell is all the E stuff?

Sponsored

JRS1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I been seeing people with this E X number stuff my stuff say's
Pricing Summary
  • Dealer Selling Price
    • Base MSRP
      $42,095.00
    • Total Options
      $0.00
    • Destination and Delivery Charges
      $1,495.00
    • Total MSRP
      $43,590.00
  • Reservation Deposit
    $100.00
  • Estimated Cash Price
    -$100.00
    Funny thing is it's a lux under the Configuration Summary everything is right. So what that hell is all the E stuff?
you can click on the "E" and a bubble pops up with an explanation

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly sounds like they're worried about name match. That email gives me the impression they're concerned about how close they are to the line for consequences and are trying to get ahead of walkaways.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Lightning reservation guys are very familiar with this line item. Ford has refined their processes since the Bronco reservations were placed and converted to orders. Lightning buyers are seeing this info as part of their reservation to order conversion process. Ford isn't adding this, they're just displaying the dealer's specified ADM.

The process is awkward because Ford is trying to walk a fine line. They're trying to modernize the ordering and purchasing experience and cut out all the ADM surprises while still complying with all the ridiculous state laws designed to protect dealership profits.
I see this on my order @ $10k. I have a signed sales agreement at MSRP and when I asked my salesman about it he said he has no idea what that was and reassured me I’m getting it at MSRP. I don’t know what to believe

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
since when does your order have a term of one year? Mine stands.......and all should......no term of expiration. They want your order so they can make more money.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sounds like that is a Sales Order sheet. Unfortunately, this is not a binding document. A Purchase Agreement will state this along the top of document. Perhaps go back in and ask if they would provide you with a Purchase Agreement. If they are on the up and up, they will provide you with a signed one.
Good luck and I hope your Bronco comes with no issues from the dealer.

KDTX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer called me last week to confirm my order. The rep mentioned almost exactly what was in the OP's email.
Sponsored