Sponsored

Poll: did you cancel or modify your order ?

What did you do with Ford’s 2023 build ultimatum?

• Cancel order never buy another Ford

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to just let it ride and keep my Rubicon if I didn't get it. Wife didn't like that as she hates the 2 door so I changed to a 4dr Badlands soft top, no SAS. Was originally a Base + SAS & MIC. I've gotten spoiled by the creature comforts in the Jeep so Badlands with Mid will help me (heated seats but will miss the heated steering wheel). Have a set of 35's originally bought for the Jeep sitting, will just put them on the Bronco. Also don't mind having to get the soft top as it will let me drop the top much easier. I've found with the Jeep I either have the top off and don't drive it on sketchy weather days or its on, and found myself wishing I had a soft top. Now we'll see if I get scheduled, if it's not here by August I'm out, wife will have to deal with the Jeep.
Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I heard they were dropping Cyber orange I was disappointed. When I found out that order banks weren't opening in August, and probably wouldn't open in 4th quarter I decided not to even bother with waiting for a Bronco. I ordered a Mach-E GT on 9/6 in cyber orange and it was delivered on 12/20.
FYI _ I was just informed by my dealership that they will be re-opening order banks end of March. This obviously makes zero sense if the constraints are as much an issue as they claim. But given Ford's history on this 6gen Bronco it makes perfect sense. It's all messed up.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Debating dropping the hardtop. I have a SAS, Lux Package, Hardtop OBX 4 door on order right now. I live in the midwest and could get away with a soft top. But idk if just dropping one of those 3 will really make enough of a difference.

BuckBaker

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco, 1983 280zx, 2023 Mach-E (eta 1/6)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FYI _ I was just informed by my dealership that they will be re-opening order banks end of March. This obviously makes zero sense if the constraints are as much an issue as they claim. But given Ford's history on this 6gen Bronco it makes perfect sense. It's all messed up.
Absolutely. I ended up finding a deal on a perfect Bronco for only 3k over MSRP, but I just decided against it since I was only a couple weeks away from my MME, and I already have a 1986 Bronco to go offroading in

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the exact same thing, it will probably come back to bite me, but this might spell the end of the road for a Bronco, as I am really getting tired of all Fords BS!!
I wasn't going to go there, BUT...And I've not been one to complain about ANY of this (until now). IF there was something as cool or capable on the market right now, I would probably stray. I'm a 3/21 reservation, 5/21 order maker, as if that means any thing. There are people on this forum that ordered WAY before me and still haven't gotten their Bronco. And then there's people that basically walked in, made the order and got theirs in a matter of weeks or months. The dealer that I work with is SO frustrated. I'm just glad (at this point) that I didn't order a ton of suspension, wheels, skids, bumpers and lighting ahead of time, because I would be sitting on all that too. Best of luck to us all.🤞🤞

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2Dr, so softtop isn't applicable, but I made the change.

Reluctantly let go of the Base Mansquatch dream. Been toying with the idea for a while now. I'd likely never need that level of capability, but the value was there (just barely, since I'd have to pay for auto on top of the package). The incentive was enough to tilt the scales. Now I'm going with the value of a Base, and see what I want to do to it going forward.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I could just buy a hard top for my OBX at reasonable price $2K-$2.5, I’d cancel my Wildtrak order. I dropped the MIC originally to move my order forward (which worked). After a year with the soft top and how I use it, I’d like the MIC and Bestop Skyrider. There are too many things I like with the OBX and Wildtrak to consider BL or BD.

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dropped hardtop but kept wildtrak. Will see how it goes for another 4 weeks before dropping to badlands

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm sure the peeps in charge of this mess at Ford are having an "Oh shit" moment also.

At a minimum, they are seeing how bad their forecasts were off for these vehicles and options
.... AND they are probably starting to understand that they are having a BIG issue in that they aren't building the vehicles many people want and will not settle for less.

I'm curious if they will at some point sit back and re-think their option package strategies?
This is not necessarily indicative of what the general population of order holders are doing. People here are, largely, more aware of what’s going on and probably have watched several iterations of this constraints/ allocation/ pp dance since joining the forum. No telling what the gen pop is doing with their orders. Dealers could be positioning this like Stephens did initially- making hyperbolic statements about no more constrained items/ WTs being built.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1, Hour 1. Actually thought, and obviously wrongly so, that when I reorded this Fall, that I would have been moved onto a priority list and built by now. I have been fine with waiting as I did not have a need for new Truck until now-will need one in 5-6 months. Was waiting on a 2 door WT, cloth, lux. Dropped to a 2 door Badlands non sas, upgraded bumper. If it makes it on time, will be excited and use my PP and 2500 to make it the way I want. If it aint here by then. It is a sign and I am moving on.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Officially got my order changed dropped to a badlands and removed all constraints…. My Backdoor link isn’t reflecting the changes but I got my updated order sheet from my dealer this afternoon. Do I have a shot at actually getting scheduled this Thursday..??

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dropped hardtop but kept wildtrak. Will see how it goes for another 4 weeks before dropping to badlands
Man, you stole my plan, that's exactly what I did. Let me know if you get scheduled, I'd be curious to see if dropping the MIC helps.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Officially got my order changed dropped to a badlands and removed all constraints…. My Backdoor link isn’t reflecting the changes but I got my updated order sheet from my dealer this afternoon. Do I have a shot at actually getting scheduled this Thursday..??
I'm sure that's the answer we all are waiting for...

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to just let it ride and keep my Rubicon if I didn't get it. Wife didn't like that as she hates the 2 door so I changed to a 4dr Badlands soft top, no SAS. Was originally a Base + SAS & MIC. I've gotten spoiled by the creature comforts in the Jeep so Badlands with Mid will help me (heated seats but will miss the heated steering wheel). Have a set of 35's originally bought for the Jeep sitting, will just put them on the Bronco. Also don't mind having to get the soft top as it will let me drop the top much easier. I've found with the Jeep I either have the top off and don't drive it on sketchy weather days or its on, and found myself wishing I had a soft top. Now we'll see if I get scheduled, if it's not here by August I'm out, wife will have to deal with the Jeep.
Your Rubicon is sweet.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs