Sponsored

Are you changing your order during 2023 rollover? (Poll)

Are you changing your order during 2023 rollover? (assuming a $2k price increase and no protection)

• Total voters

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like 2022 orders with no reservation are getting shafted in terms of no price protection (not confirmed, but based on wording in Ford's email it seems likely). What's everyone expecting in terms of price hikes and is anyone planning on changing their order based on this?
Sponsored

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a reservation holder, I don't like the yearly price increases from Ford, but that's not enough for me to cancel my order, it's the dreaded ADM that kills it for me. If Ford allows Dealers to charge ADM on reservation holders, then I'm out.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like 2022 orders with no reservation are getting shafted in terms of no price protection (not confirmed, but based on wording in Ford's email it seems likely). What's everyone expecting in terms of price hikes and is anyone planning on changing their order based on this?
I am adding back the tow and hard top. If I'm waiting, I might as well get everything I want.

OP
OP
ThisGuy611

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Personally I'm definitely adding the 2.7l auto, and possibly changing my base up to an outerbanks with high.

Really depends on what the price changes are going to look like, but if a base with the 2.7 approaches $40k I may as well spend $10k more for the tech and interior.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep but still waiting on the order guide to make my final decision. If I like everything I see I'll be swapping over to a standard HE over my 99d BD, I lose my price protection but finally get my white top.

Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adding the tow back on, everything else stays the same unless they allow the 2.7 with the manual transmission

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hard to answer without knowing all the facts, availability, price, new options, options removed. Right now I'm too pissed off to think about it. Usually when that happens I do something stupid like go out an buy something else just out of principle. Not too happy with @Ford Motor Company right now.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

With PC '99 not being an option going forward, I'll have to add some known late availability items (modular HT) to stall my order until The Oates Edition is revealed.
Hopefully it's better than the Hall and Oates version.

Ford Bronco Are you changing your order during 2023 rollover? (Poll) 817a876a21d442b59b68b15eb425be43

Is the Oates edition going to be the 2 door Braptor or ???
Sponsored