Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not as crazy as to have my order pinned to the wall or tattooed on my genitals, but I know what I know and been ready like a man waiting for his girls period to end
Sponsored

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. Lots of great pictures of exterior and interiors so thank you all that posted those pictures. I'm now confident in placing my order and can't wait. I was originally going to order a BD but in the end, I'm loving the stance of the BL and where I thought the orange accents were an issue, I'm loving the real pictures I've seen, especially the manual shifter. I decided to go with lux package mainly for the upgraded stereo. Keeping the stock wheels as they look great to me. Going with CG. I feel I'm taking a chance with that one because of how different it looks in different lights. But I'm sticking to it.

All I need to modify would be swiping out the CO accents with grey. Maybe I will find someone in NJ interested in swapping. I'm sure there will be allot of that once everyone get's their truck. I also want to get an old school decal. I think the grey MIT will be fine especially with the grill and I'll get a grey decal to match.

hardest part now is waiting...

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m ready to order with the exception of wanting to know how long a delay certain late availability items will be. Namely, painted hardtop.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I even have a custom license plate picked out. Lol. Was look at a few other things though that I might add.
Sponsored