Sponsored

Are you ready to order? What decisions do you have left?

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know, does the Black diamond come with the signature l.e.d. lights? , I like the black diamond because of the marine grade seats but want the signature lights and can't seem to find it
No, the Black Diamond does not come with (nor can you add) Signature LED lights. You need to drop down to Big Bend to add them as an option for ~$800, or move up to the Badlands to get them standard.
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These delays just leave us with more things to bitch about. I would expect that most people have already got the following figured out:

- Their dealer
- The pricing basis for their rig (MSRP +/-; dealer invoice +/-) agreed to with their dealer
- The trim for their rig (base, BD, BL, etc.)
- top choice (soft or MIC)
- Engine and transmission config
- Squatch or not
- Wheels / tires
- Their interior choice (cloth, MGV, leather trim, etc)
- Accessories package (standard, mid, lux, etc.)
- Color - - well maybe not

The additional 200+ accessory options to be loaded into the B&P are basically all that's left, well for me that is.

What's left in your decisions to be made, for you to be ready to place your order?
I'm ready to order. The only thing I haven't completely decided is the engine option. I know 150% that the 2.3L is enough for the Bronco, but is it enough for me? I tend to have a lead foot so basically I just wonder if the 2.3L will scratch my need for speed. Here is my 99.99% complete configuration:

Base 2-Door in Carbonized Gray
Sasquatch Package
Roof Rails with Crossbars
HD Bumper
Brush Guard
Keyless Entry Keypad
Aux Switches
Bronco Floor Liners - Front and Rear
2.3L or 2.7L = ?
10 Speed Auto
Rock Rails

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my only decision left to make is color, which is tough since colors are limited on the base model ill be getting. However i'm now pretty set on the velocity blue 2 door bronco pics that have just recently been posted on this forum. Other than that, going with Manual, sasquatch, aux switches, engine block heater, and rock sliders.
Im fine with my dealer, i just hope they dont low ball me on my trade when it comes in. im going to have to think hard about a plan for how to not let this happen
I know we're a long way out but so you know carmax will give you an offer that is good for 7 days. I would check carmax and carvana before the dealer so that you know what a fair offer is.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer- Granger
Build -
4 door BD
Cyber orange
2.7 with Mid
Stock steelies and upgrading to 33s ASAP
Roof rails
Tow
Roof top tent is basically the only thing I’m debating, I will purchase one just not sure if I will do it through Ford

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know we're a long way out but so you know carmax will give you an offer that is good for 7 days. I would check carmax and carvana before the dealer so that you know what a fair offer is.
good idea, never tried that before. thank you

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s FORD and Webasto, their top supplier, who have decisions to make! Like what technical and even labor assistance FORD can offer to Webasto, As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on suppliers, to fix their manufacturing issues so I can get a Shadow Black-Painted Modular Hard Top with my First Edition Bronco. I actually don’t care if my first edition winds up being delayed to 2023 but the whole point of me reserving the first edition over a badlands was to get the modular painted hard top that if I so choose could easily be either painted white or wrapped in white along with the versatility of being able to remove the rear side windows.

Last edited:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Base
Squatch
Auto/4A
Aux switches
Undecided on color yet

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands
Two Door
Oxford White
33’s
MGV
Lux
2.7L V-6

Cocked and locked.
All I need is the call from my dealer, take my money and let’s get this long train running.

Sponsored

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr Badlands 2.3 Manual
Waiting on Finance Terms. No need to rush before March19th. Place in line remains the same no matter when you finalize. It's all off your reservation # and dealer allotments.

Reactions: RLW

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm ready to order my Velocity Blue OBX SAS 2.7 Lux 4 dr with whatever hardtop I can get, because it will just be getting painted anyway. Reservation within mins of the reveal...so yes I want to place my order asap so I can hopefully enjoy it before the end of summer in the land of the midnight sun.

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Decisions are down to what I'll wait and see what is available after market vs what Ford is offering.

Base:
Squatch
Aux. switches
Wheel lock kit.

Seems like the longer I wait, the less I need/want/gotta have...
Sponsored