joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From the threads ive read, i see many people are ready to put an order in as of this moment; I also see alot of you are not at all.

If ford was to open order banks as of this moment, how many of you would show up at your dealer with you printed build and order your rig.

I know I would

Sasquatch gang
I gave my info of my Build to Stephens WV already so he won't be overwhelmed when Dec. rolls around. He said he will add my info to his spreadsheet. if your dealer has your build now they will make less mistake in dec. all they have to do in dec. will just confirmed with you when the times comes. :)
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes but only 70%

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thought I was.
Tracked this truck for the past 5 years.

Now that the time has come I am just no longer sure.
So many compromises must be made and the sticker is still crazy high..

I tend to be very financially conservative and follow principles that have allowed me to be very comfortable at 25 years old.

$47k for a compromise seems foolish.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Essentially ready. There's a couple options I'd like to add that aren't possible just through b&p. Like I'd rather have a side step than the rock sliders on the BL, but there's nothing keeping me from ordering today.
Me Too Brother, Me Too. I'm hoping the aftermarket will adapt something that allows both so I don't have to look at that awful weld seam crap....

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've never been more ready for anything.

Sponsored
OP
OP
andi

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great example of why dealers should require 10% down, so the system isn't clogged for those of us who are committed ?
I agree

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this point, I guess so - though I'd like to see pricing for some of the DIO features I'm interested in so I can determine if it's truly a must-have and adjust other options accordingly to maintain my price point.

Still would like to know if Ford actually intends on offering a stick in a base 4-door...if so, then maybe I'm not as ready as I think I am.

Y2Dre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not yet...but only because I won't have my down payment available until January. I know what I want...I just would feel more comfortable getting everything in motion once I have that down payment liquid.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not really, I would like more specific information explaining the difference between the BL suspension, Squatched VS Not Squatched.

-IMO Ford has not provided an adequate explanation of all the differences.

-There has been multiple threads discussing this topic and petential buyers/reservation halders trying to unravel the mystery. These buyers deserve an explanation, considering most BL buyer will be spending $50k to $50k.

At this point I hope the dealer can do better than Ford.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From the threads ive read, i see many people are ready to put an order in as of this moment; I also see alot of you are not at all.

If ford was to open order banks as of this moment, how many of you would show up at your dealer with you printed build and order your rig.

I know I would

Sasquatch gang
Nope. Too many B&P errors and/or things B&P is lacking without Ford's clarification.

I want a manual Sasquatch Black Diamond with mid package. They've addressed Mansquatch will be added later but so far haven't specifically addressed why mid package removes the manual on black diamond but not Badlands... Is this an error or intentional? I don't need or want anybody's 2 cents on why they think it's like this, I need Ford's answer.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I would

Sasquatch gang
Not only am I ready to order, I've secured funds. My Bronco will be 85% paid off by the time it's delivered. And I'll have the option to pay of the remainder when that time comes.

I'm so freakin' stoked for this thing.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm ready! (Best spongebob voice) ?

Already emailed my dealer my build! 2 door BLs, keyless entry, high package, tow package, 2.3 AT (might change that to 2.7 though) color is their choice to surprise me. A51 or White!!

Ohhh yeah brother..let's do this!!!

23ea35afe1d7ea8784fdbc73ea5f6502.jpg

OP
OP
andi

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not only am I ready to order, I've secured funds. My Bronco will be 85% paid off by the time it's delivered. And I'll have the option to pay of the remainder when that time comes.

I'm so freakin' stoked for this thing.
That sounds great, happy for you my dude!! What you getting!?!?!

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B&P still isn't showing BaseManSquatch. But If I can order it, I'm ready to put my money down and drive it home ASAP. The longer it takes, the more I can pay up front. I"m basically putting back my monthly payment each month on top of the down payment I already had saved. By the time it delivers, I'll already be used to the money being gone each month, as well as having a solid $15k or so to put down. I'm trying every hard for this thing to not be a financial struggle. (I bought a little bit more house and land than I really should have, and my mortgage knocks me out of a large vehicle payment.)
do we know if we will still be able to order the basemansquatch when the order banks open next month? This is what i want too, but i dont want to lose my reservation if its not even an otion to order. This is the only spec'd bronco that i would order
Sponsored