First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Actually the rock rails are standard. The issue is the B&P is wrong saying you need to purchase rock rails for $595. You need to go to a different model other then BD or BL to get the tube step.

1608669277462.png
I thought so but had seen differing opinions and the build and price is not helping if it is indeed wrong. Personally would rather have tube step so will do that after market.
Sponsored

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F-250 IDI Turbo Diesel Ext Cab 4x4 5-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This along with Ford increasing the Max tow package from 1200 to 2000 dollars along with other package price increase

Edit: For the F-150***

Last edited:

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wait, what? charging twice for the tops? next up, they'll correct this roof option to be $3600 ...
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 12.54.00 PM

Sponsored

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F-250 IDI Turbo Diesel Ext Cab 4x4 5-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What max tow package?
Sorry, for the F150. I think Ford has done their research and found they can squeeze folks wallets just a little tighter

Perryford1983

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

seen the thread of like 70 pages. If I want a manual base with Sasquatch and don’t mind waiting the price still is $49995. People are just over reacting with the b&p being off right ? seen a few people canceling orders, people are saying that Sasquatch is now too high. Just getting confused and I think I’m way over thinking it. Will wait till February March when dealer calls.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yet the B&P will still allow you to choose dual tops AND modular painted tops. Both of which have been “delayed” by Ford themselves and one of which has pushed the rollout of the entire vehicle! ?‍♂

COVID has nothing to do with shitty website builds and misleading price/option information. Someone in an office at Ford approved publishing these prices and then let them stand for months. Someone in an office at Ford approved that dumpster fire of a BN video about the ordering “process.” Someone in an office at Ford is concealing GVWR data because they know this thing is going to be a cripple when spec’d out with the sasquatch package.

I’ve got a Gladiator - I do not need a Bronco. I certainly don’t need a Bronco from a company that seems bound and determined to shoot themselves in the foot at every opportunity.

I’m gonna go buy a 911. F*ck Ford.

JK

Sponsored

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe Ford is purposely tea-bagging everyone to test what price the market will bear based on cancellation rates. They can always walk things back if they need to. I'm a wannabe at this point....haven't cancelled but I will.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It shows twice, but only adds to the total once.
ok .. you're right... I missed that. Those rockstars over at Ford are doing a great job of keeping us on our toes.