Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can see the difference much better here, the velocity blue is not as dark so slightly brighter.
Yes! When I first added that post I had them backwards myself! The booty pic def shows the darkness of the color! Also relying on the stig. Who saw in person! Those lights def change the colors appearance!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes! When I first added that post I had them backwards myself! The booty pic def shows the darkness of the color! Also relying on the stig. Who saw in person! Those lights def change the colors appearance!
Should always lead with the Booty shot. It reveals all.

Sponsored

MrNickNifty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went on a color viewing excursion this week to try and find some of the colors I was interested in on different vehicles at lots. My top choices before going were LB, A51, and AMB (if I switched from FE to BL). My thoughts on each color:

AMB F-150: waaay too dark, basically black. Granted it was cloudy, but still would have like to be able to see some blue in there.

A51 Bronco Sport: another huge disappointment. This one was inside the dealership and was so pastel/baby blue it immediately killed my interest. Would have liked the “Amazon blue” as people compared it to much more.

LB Ranger: Sweet! I loved it on the ranger and think it looksjust as good as I imagined in these bronco pics. This will be my choice if I stick with the FE. Matches my subie pretty darn close (slightly darker)!

CG Bronco Sport: this color wasn’t even on my radar but holy crap it looks so much better in person! If I switch to a BL this is now my color of choice. The wife wants it no matter what trim I get.

Honorable mention, Rapid Red: this color really is cool and has a nice rich metallic. If I didn’t have a “no red cars” personal rule it would probably be in the running.

Just thought I would drop my impressions of the colors I was able to find in person. Do with this information what you will.

Ford Bronco ⚡ Lightning Blue Bronco 2 door + Oxford White Wildtrak + herd getting shipped out ? 408ECCE9-E68B-4A15-8733-86DE481AA21A
Ford Bronco ⚡ Lightning Blue Bronco 2 door + Oxford White Wildtrak + herd getting shipped out ? FB602AFE-33B0-4B6E-A833-76FE9E456AF0

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LB looks great. Wish it was available on lower trims. That white 2door WT looks dope also.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, all three of these are allegedly Lightning Blue. But to me the middle one is darker, is it just me or does anyone else see that?

Ford Bronco ⚡ Lightning Blue Bronco 2 door + Oxford White Wildtrak + herd getting shipped out ? FB602AFE-33B0-4B6E-A833-76FE9E456AF0
My eyes see the middle darker as well!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, all three of these are allegedly Lightning Blue. But to me the middle one is darker, is it just me or does anyone else see that?

Lightning Blue 2021 Bronco 2-Door manual transmission 1.jpg
C83AB65A-3062-44EB-B661-7A8165EDBEDE.jpeg
Lightning Blue 2021 Bronco 2-Door manual transmission 2.jpg
This is the same reason the MIC top looks so grey in the factory. Factory lighting makes everything lighter and washed out.

So do dirty/crappy cameras.