Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Probably a very stupid question, but what does this button do? Window lock? Thanks for all the great pics!

Factory 2021 Bronco center console~2.jpg
I'm thinking yes! I'll have to take a closer at my pictures though to see exactly! Hard to tell..
Sponsored

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm thinking yes! I'll have to take a closer at my pictures though to see exactly! Hard to tell..
I thought it would be pretty cool if it was a button to roll all the windows down at once. But probably a boring lock lol.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe that illustrates that one is the ‘High Level Instrument Panel’ (180 is high speed/high level) lol
I didn't notice the kph on the 180.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Bronco engineering focus/money is spent on the frame and suspension, not the interior luxury.
There are plenty of people who are going to be shocked that the driving experience isn’t a serene as their X3, X5, Lexus, etc.
When I bought my Sahara, it was the most expensive and best-handling/riding vehicle I've ever bought. It was also the highest-quality in regard to fit & finish.
It is actually possible to have the best of ALL worlds (capability AND creature-features), and at a reasonable price. Jeep was and is able to do it. I'm waiting (and hoping) to see if Ford is able to as well.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not seeing many MIC tops. They are likely still the long pole.
I was thinking the same thing. For me it means that this item it having some kind of shortage. It's been days or couple of weeks without any MIC hard top pics.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The have to get the FCTP vehicles out to the dealers pretty soon so these may be those units.
Among those. Also for crash test, EPA test and all kind of test. Those must be TT or MP units just to getting ready to ramp up the production volume for JOB1 to give the OKTB and finally ship them to dealer!

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
20210130_163524.jpg

Why is it there? My left knee says it should be next to the shifter. I wonder if it can be routed thru the aux switches or just repurpose the stupid ASS button to operate it.
It's mean to be pulled.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why is it there? My left knee says it should be next to the shifter.
You're right. In this day & age, it makes more sense to place parking brake control near the shifter.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I bought my Sahara, it was the most expensive and best-handling/riding vehicle I've ever bought. It was also the highest-quality in regard to fit & finish.
It is actually possible to have the best of ALL worlds (capability AND creature-features), and at a reasonable price. Jeep was and is able to do it. I'm waiting (and hoping) to see if Ford is able to as well.
Just curious. Have you ever owned an IFS vehicle?

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Passed on the Explorer and got my wife an Atlas instead. Interior quality was way ahead of the explorer and I fear I may miss that with the Bronco. Though I have every intention to buy the Bronco I am eager to see what the next generation 4runner has to offer.
You will need to wait another 11 years to see a new 4runner generation that will look like a 11 years old truck.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos 1612074189411

At the risk of sounding like an idiot.
Can someone explain to me what the "MAX A/C" button does that is different than just pressing the regular "A/C" button and setting the fan speed to max? I've driven foreign cars all my life without a dedicated "MAX A/C" button.