Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just so you know these pictures arent always in order so I bet it was waiting to have it's letters installed! Like day to day order....
Maybe? I thought maybe VB Base but the bumper looked BD? Perhaps it’s a base with the optional bumper?
Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The top picture is a VB Basesquatch. Base and FE both have the blacked out Bronco lettering.
[/QUOTE
I agree
The top picture is a VB Basesquatch. Base and FE both have the blacked out Bronco lettering.
I agree, it was the bumper that made me think BD, but it’s probably a base with the optional front bumper added. Just another case of “grab whatevers available” on the preproduction rigs?

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

1612074189411.png

At the risk of sounding like an idiot.
Can someone explain to me what the "MAX A/C" button does that is different than just pressing the regular "A/C" button and setting the fan speed to max? I've driven foreign cars all my life without a dedicated "MAX A/C" button.
Full blast. Instant. My 2019 VW has it. But I hear you. I’d rather have Sport mode on my BL instead of my AC 😉

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the pics of the BL seem to have the upgraded wheels: on the build & price description, it seems to suggest you can only get the back wheels with M/T tire? Is this correct or can you get the black with the A/T tire?
Yeah, A.S.S.

Need a FORScan, a tune or find the right plugs to permanently disable it. I know I'm definitely going to get rid of it ASAP
They can't install an A.S.S. feature on a manual transmission correct?

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You will need to wait another 11 years to see a new 4runner generation that will look like a 11 years old truck.
Slated for MY 23 from what I have read. To be honest I am not entirely thrilled with most Toyota interiors as well. Maybe my standards are to high after owning German vehicles.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1612074189411.png

At the risk of sounding like an idiot.
Can someone explain to me what the "MAX A/C" button does that is different than just pressing the regular "A/C" button and setting the fan speed to max? I've driven foreign cars all my life without a dedicated "MAX A/C" button.
Max = recirculating air, A/C = fresh air

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Max = recirculating air, A/C = fresh air
Was just typing this reply! Max will generally cool down faster because it's cooling already-cooled cabin air. Many of the newer systems are also "smart", so they will recirculate for a very brief time before going full recirculate, as if you start the car on MAX, it may be warmer in the car than outside. Ain't technology grand? ;)

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You seem to be knowledgeable and I about to search this...

THE biggest disappointment buying the base, is that the signature LEDs weren’t an option.

are the sig just the halo? And the horizontal line is still a turn signal on the base?

my fear is the horizontal led line coming off the halo will just be a piece of plastic on the base... but I don’t see where else turn signals would be on the base?

any hope of being able to buy those sig from the dealer and put them on my base?

And I was being sarcastic. I’m not optimistic, my dealer said “end of summer”, which I feel most people would think august, but Ford is probably very literal as in last day in September, and I bet that gets pushed too, and if I get mine in October I’ll still be pretty surprised, but what the hell, they might as well title them as 2022s at that point, being one year older will just hurt resale, and just for two months? Typically next year units are on lots in October. “Covid”:censored:

Last edited:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
These amber lights are the base lights?
So far I vastly prefer the base head and tail lights to the "signature" lights. I hope they'll be easy to swap if I go OB.
I want the Sig, but keep trying to lie to myself and think it’s not like it used to be when only sick bmws had halos, now camaros, challengers, wranglers have halos, and everyone from Kia on has LED strips so... maybe the base will be okay. But I like to drive with just the amber markers on and am trying to figure out where those are.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You seem to be knowledgeable and I about to search this...

THE biggest disappointment buying the base, is that the signature LEDs weren’t an option.

are the sig just the halo? And the horizontal line is still a turn signal on the base?

my fear is the horizontal led line coming off the halo will just be a piece of plastic on the base... but I don’t see where else turn signals would be on the base?

any hope of being able to buy those sig from the dealer and put them on my base?
Horizontal line on the base are parking lights and turn signals.

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos 1612105144498
Sponsored