Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of all the things about the bronco i like, it is the little tag that says it was built at the Dearborn plant in Michigan. I am proud to buy a car made here in the US. And for you younger members, Ford was the only big three car company that did not take a bailout from the federal government when times were really tough.
They did not take the bailout. But the Ford family did put up its Ford brand trademark as collateral to borrow the money in order to make it through crisis. Imagine if this did not work out. Ford would be like Chrysler - first Fiat, and now Stellantis.
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I have to compare with is a Jeep Sahara. To me, it seems Jeep is able to control the same functions with fewer buttons, knobs & switches, and just seems more ergonomic and intuitive.
Having the light controls at your fingertips on the steering wheel column seems more natural than having to reach for the dashboard. Just my opinion. Even the dash light dimmer and main interior dome light is controlled from that one steering column control.

BRONCO HEAT/AIR:​
1612053470929.png

JEEP HEAT/AIR:​
1612053535153.png

BRONCO LIGHTS:​
1612053612575.png

JEEP LIGHTS:​
1612053653285.png
Put you headlight switch on auto and never worry about it again.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They did not take the bailout. But the Ford family did put up its Ford brand trademark as collateral to borrow the money in order to make it through crisis. Imagine if this did not work out. Ford would be like Chrysler - first Fiat, and now Stellantis.
Had no idea FCA was merged, and I usually keep up with this stuff. Wonder when. Wow.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@618TRVLWILD request for you and the stig. Can you capture locations of the front speakers? Sorry if you've already shared

I see that the OBX bronze dash has changed to now have a texture, and seems darker as well vs the old (2nd one below). Will want to see a picture with the new dash together with the roast cloth seats in the same frame to see how that looks now.

D2A14966-2396-4166-A9FD-C80F5BFB8136.jpeg

80EB2B4A-094E-4CD2-951B-ABC18FEC4989.jpeg
Believe that'sjust lighting brother
1612074189411.png

At the risk of sounding like an idiot.
Can someone explain to me what the "MAX A/C" button does that is different than just pressing the regular "A/C" button and setting the fan speed to max? I've driven foreign cars all my life without a dedicated "MAX A/C" button.
Full blast from face to feet

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are still in Production Prove-out, correct? When do they move to MP1?

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ssolypop Stig said that OW BB sasquatch stopped dead the first time saw it. So pretty sure have one just like it..then also a stock 2 door VB BD.. loves the look of both!
Yeah I was surprised seeing the OW pics, can imagine how clean it must look in person!