Sponsored

Bronco Inspired Clothing -- Every Model Represented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, mostly sarcastic. Funny about the relative difference in temps, right? It's like people here in Massachusetts were driving around with tops down when it was 45 degrees last week. I can't imaging people in warmer climates doing that.

Hey, for other products, what kind of stuff are people looking for?
Yeah, I've weakened a bit since moving here. I'll actually wear a jacket in the upper 30°s now.

Hats would likely be popular, as well as assorted drink containers - coffee mugs, water bottles, etc. Could also offer some stickers so they could be applied to whatever.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello my Bronco friends! We are Wide Open Roads, a new business (made up of long time forum members) that wanted to make sure every Bronco fan could find the exact vehicle they wanted, on a shirt.

All 7 models, every vehicle color -- we have recreated the vehicles with the right bumpers, grilles, tire sizes and other details only you guys and gals will notice.

Did we get the colors just right? Yep. Will @Rick Astley be happy with the Cactus Grey? Sure, why not. He's an easy guy to please.

First person to spot the easter egg and post here gets a free shirt.

More products coming soon!

https://findopenroads.com/
for that authentic Bronco experience, you should delay every delivery till at least christmas.

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order # is 1005, can you make the white Bronco a 4 door please? Keep the other shirt as is. Thx
Because I like you and this is opening night, I can make that change. It's all set and on its way! Thank you for your order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I've weakened a bit since moving here. I'll actually wear a jacket in the upper 30°s now.

Hats would likely be popular, as well as assorted drink containers - coffee mugs, water bottles, etc. Could also offer some stickers so they could be applied to whatever.
Good ideas! Give me some time and will get them produced.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Already sold out of the asphalt in XXL? I was all ready to order, but not feeling the other colors.... any idea when back in stock?

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can we get more shirt color options on FE cactus Grey 4 door? Preferably a dark color.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Wide Open Roads. Just let me know when you get the regular 4 door version up for BD and I'll get the order in. Thanks, love the design!
Ford Bronco Bronco Inspired Clothing -- Every Model Represented! Screenshot_20210322-223257_Chrome

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello my Bronco friends! We are Wide Open Roads, a new business (made up of long time forum members) that wanted to make sure every Bronco fan could find the exact vehicle they wanted, on a shirt.

All 7 models, every vehicle color -- we have recreated the vehicles with the right bumpers, grilles, tire sizes and other details only you guys and gals will notice.

Did we get the colors just right? Yep. Will @Rick Astley be happy with the Cactus Grey? Sure, why not. He's an easy guy to please.

First person to spot the easter egg and post here gets a free shirt.

More products coming soon!

https://findopenroads.com/
You seem to be open to requests, so here goes... :)

A side profile would be great. Or front 3/4 view. Can't really show off that it's a two-door from the front. I don't really want to have to point out the lack of a tiny headrest in the middle. ;)

With a 3/4 tee would be awesome. If you don't have time to update the whole site, you could start with the non-squatch two-door Badlands in Area51. :LOL:

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you, did you do the sasquach or standard model? I need the standard please. Love it btw.

Man, I am so sorry I pasted in the wrong link. Try this:
Very cool! How do they run? On the big side or small side?
They say true to size, but I wear the medium and I think it's just a little small.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.