Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, and that's why some day 1 or day 2's at Granger will not get built before some day 5's at other dealers. Everyone who went to Granger did it for the deal, the customer service is free, and they must trade getting their Bronco for the savings. Anyone who went to Granger and is mad now or will be mad tomorrow must ask, what was more important to them?
I’m a big believer in shopping local therefore servicing through same dealer. I thought about it for a second, and have been impressed with their communication so far but glad I did forego the deal and shopped local.
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good for you

Most likely the Ok to ship will happen in late may /early June. As long as most of the hold issues are worked out from the beginning of the build you’ll get your bronco 2-3 weeks after it rolls of the line. Ask your dealer to watch when it hits the rail transfer yard. If the dealer goes to pick it up vs waiting for a trailered delivery you can get it 1-7 days sooner. Downside is the miles added to your new vehicle. Some dealers will let you drive it back to the dealership.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep, and that's why some day 1 or day 2's at Granger will not get built before some day 5's at other dealers. Everyone who went to Granger did it for the deal, the customer service is free, and they must trade getting their Bronco for the savings. Anyone who went to Granger and is mad now or will be mad tomorrow must ask, what was more important to them?
I did not go to Granger for that reason.
I'm with Stephens so in a similar situation. I can only speak for myself, but it's totally worth it to me. Not gonna sweat a couple months on delivery for thousands in savings and a great buying experience.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yay happy for you if it’s true. Although again, everyone who has gotten these “calls” from their dealer, we will know next month if they were full of it or not. In your case, I’m rooting for you

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just happened to run across that as well. No word from LHM Draper on it. I don't understand why they don't communicate. I booked the 6th at noon.
You're with the same dealer I am, and their communications have been utter trash. I told the manager about the link to register to see them in May, and he said he'd email all the reservation holders with that info. That was over a week ago, with no email.
They also refuse to tell buyers where they're at in the allocation list. I'm one of five buyers with an order code starting with a zero, and that's the most I've got out of my sales guy.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're with the same dealer I am, and their communications have been utter trash. I told the manager about the link to register to see them in May, and he said he'd email all the reservation holders with that info. That was over a week ago, with no email.
They also refuse to tell buyers where they're at in the allocation list. I'm one of five buyers with an order code starting with a zero, and that's the most I've got out of my sales guy.
I had concerns with my sales person not having a ton of info, albeit I understand this ordering process is different than other and likely info from Ford hasn't been ideal either.

That being said, she put me in touch with their "Bronco Champion" who actually inputs the orders at their dealership and he was much more knowledgeable and helpful with info. Might be worth inquiring to speak with this person vs the standard sales person?

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I switched from LHM Draper to Granger. I think I saw a facebook link from LHM to sign up to see the Bronco's . guess I need to buy a "got it at Granger" or "Albert sent me" t shirt to wear that day ! :)

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget the Maple Syrup and Ketchup Chips
If we invade Canuckistan and I don’t get ketchup chips... I’M OUT !!! :mad: ;) 😁

Ford Bronco I'm a June Build!! - UPDATE - Received my VIN # today! 0AD0BABD-0460-43E7-8F2D-796DFEBCE354

Last edited:

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry, I should know better.

I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp.

I ordered January 20th.
Did your dealer ever mention to you how many allocations they were alloyed for MY21 and where you were in line roughly?

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations!! 🎉 If I received a call from my dealership:

1) I’d thinks it’s spam. Probably offering extended warranty for a car I don’t own anymore. Blocked!

2) Think they have the wrong number. Blocked!

3) Die from shock. No need to block.

Since I WAS #1 on the list of allocations, I refused to change. Guess the joke’s on me now. They keep telling me May.

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.
What province? What dealership?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must be nice. My dealer basically said The Bronco Nation is full of shit with regard to build notifications going out tomorrow. "That's just speculation on a forum".
Bold statement.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.
Omg CONGRATULATIONS 🍾🎊🎉. THATS AWESOME NEWS!!!!