Sponsored

Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m pretty convinced there’s secretary sitting in a conference room at Ford Corporate with a giant drum full of reservation numbers pulling them out one at a time. What a sick lottery trick Ford has played on us.

Ok I’m done whining.
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that I have my build date I went thru this thread like....

Ford Bronco Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm. oh-no-top-gear

Ford Bronco Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm. calculating-puzzled

Ford Bronco Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm. unbelievable-what

Ford Bronco Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm. austin-powers-dangerously

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

T Neil

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover, LR3 HSE, 2011 BMW 335IS, KTM SAS 1290
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to admit that I don't understand any of this. I must be too old because to me, when something is date and time stamped on a reservation...that's supposed to mean something. In this case it seems to mean very little.

I would honestly feel better if they were transparent and just said..."we are doing the only equitable thing and going to each reservation in date/time order and shaking a Magic 8 Ball".

At least in that case I would know the date/time reservation counted for SOMETHING!!!

...and yes, I would in fact like some crackers and cheese with this whine!!!! (I just know someone will say it if I don't nip it in the bud first)
Date and time stamp are critical factors, but they are only two of many factors that Ford will consider in scheduling builds.

In addition to date and time time stamp each Dealer is allocated a certain number of Broncos in MY21 regardless of when the reservations assigned to that Dealer were dated. There potentially could be Dealers with allocation and no reservations (but I seriously doubt that)

So, if you are early in the date stamp, but assigned to a Dealer that is only allocated 20 Broncos and you are 21 in that Dealers list of reservations......see you in 22. If you ordered SAS....well, most likely 22 regardless of your date stamp. Wanted that painted roof....see you in 22. HOSS suspension parts.....who knows.

So, we may all have our place in teh reservation que but Ford has numerous other factors to weight in making a decision of who gets what built when.

Me. I am Just going to grab a bottle of good rum and sit in teh corner with my blanket until I get an email....in 22.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think about this - in 1965, Ford ramped up three assembly plants to meet the rampant demand for Mustangs. Just over a year later, in 1966, Ford had produced ONE MILLION units. What changed?
The new world order.

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so we know the high priority order builds are going to be scheduled first so anyone who got an email yesterday WAS a high priority order, even if they don't realize it. Hopefully we should start seeing some standard priority orders in the next batch of emails that go out, who knows if that will be next Thursday or any day between now and the end of next week. I am trying really hard not to panic yet, we'll save that for no email at the end of next week.

That being said, these priority orders are 100% bullshit and we should find whoever had this idea and let everyone in line kick them in the nuts. It's not getting pushed back a week that bothers me, it's the possibility of getting pushed back MONTHS if they don't have enough high demand commodities for my build...

Last edited:

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was there ever any official word on how many reservations were made Day 1, Day 2 or first 24 hours... etc?

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where
7/13 10:13pm here!
Waiting ⌛⌛⌛⌛⏳⏳⏳
where can you find your time stamp? I am day 2 but I would like to get the actual time.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait until Mike Levine catches wind of all of the Tom Foolery that has been happening with the random Broncos getting scheduled, Ford will have to move him to their secure bunker. I'm surprised he's not already be savagely attacked on Twitter.

Seeing posts like "I haven't even reserved my Bronco yet but was just thinking about how my dream build has things that aren't even available yet and then POOF, I got an email saying my Bronco was scheduled to be built the week of June 7th".

It's still 2020 for those of you at home keeping score....

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer again this afternoon and he explained this process people are going through right now in a fair bit of detail. His info has been good/correct thus far.

His allotment of Bronco's for 2021 is 25. This first wave build he was designated 6. He has only seen two of the six previewed by Ford so far, a FE and the one that he gave priority to. He said he can see previews on Tuesday and the e-mails go out Thursday from Ford. So next Tuesday he will see somewhere between 0 and 4 more previews of the initial six he was allotted for this first cycle and those e-mails will go out next Thursday to those customers. He let me know that these build allotments happen in six week periods. So sometime between this past Tuesday and six weeks from now, his initial six will be previewed and then e-mails will go out.

He did say also that it is possible that those six previews will happen before the end of the six week period. Meaning it won't necessarily take the full six weeks to get all initial six previewed and e-mailed out by Ford. When he gets his next six week batch he doesn't know if it will be another 6 or 10 or 12, but he said by August, he will have heard about all of his 25 2021 allotments.

Also, the dealer does not know whose build is getting approved until the preview e-mail the Tuesday before. So if you haven't heard by today (Thursday) then you didn't make the first wave and you won't be hearing anything a minute before next Tuesday and that is if your dealer calls you to let you know, otherwise you won't hear anything before next Thursday. So everyone can relax for the weekend. :sneaky:

Hope this is somewhat helpful.
Thanks for this.

So based on this and what we know from Granger, about the first 20-25% of the dealer allotment are up for preview consideration. FWIW, my dealer told me they didn’t expect to get any this week.

So this is going to roll out agonizingly slow, but hopefully time stamp by dealer logic starts to make it seem more fair.

Griff2021

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im a Shadow black/dual top reservation. So this is what Im expecting at this point....

Receive my e-mail some time in 2022.

Lockdown part XIV will happen due to Covid-22.

Bronco6G post and Ford announcement indicating shadow black top no longer an option.

Ordered converted to MY2024.

Ford announces end of all ICE production across all models.

Signs up for Bronco7G.com

Places order for new Bronco with optional walker/scooter storage due to old age.

Heirs receive my new Bronco.

Air Dude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3, Z3 F type Jag
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed my res on 10/26/2020. Have had sporadic coms with my dealer. I know i''m getting a 2022 but, that may be a good thing. Hoping the rumors of a green being added to the color choices is correct.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im a Shadow black/dual top reservation. So this is what Im expecting at this point....

Receive my e-mail some time in 2022.

Lockdown part XIV will happen due to Covid-22.

Bronco6G post and Ford announcement indicating shadow black top no longer an option.

Ordered converted to MY2024.

Ford announces end of all ICE production across all models.

Signs up for Bronco7G.com

Places order for new Bronco with optional walker/scooter storage due to old age.

Heirs receive my new Bronco.
Go ahead and purchase it using a "Living Trust" so those heirs have a lower tax liability.. :LOL:
Sponsored