Sponsored

Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to admit that I don't understand any of this. I must be too old because to me, when something is date and time stamped on a reservation...that's supposed to mean something. In this case it seems to mean very little.

I would honestly feel better if they were transparent and just said..."we are doing the only equitable thing and going to each reservation in date/time order and shaking a Magic 8 Ball".

At least in that case I would know the date/time reservation counted for SOMETHING!!!

...and yes, I would in fact like some crackers and cheese with this whine!!!! (I just know someone will say it if I don't nip it in the bud first)

I'll just leave this here........

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fq4gLManhpiIvK%2Fgiphy.gif

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this.

So based on this and what we know from Granger, about the first 20-25% of the dealer allotment are up for preview consideration. FWIW, my dealer told me they didn’t expect to get any this week.

So this is going to roll out agonizingly slow, but hopefully time stamp by dealer logic starts to make it seem more fair.
My rep told us basically the same thing. Beside the FCTP units and priority builds, Ford is in complete control of who is getting built and when. When they do normal allocation it is based on how many they are going to produce and how many each sales region is getting. Things then trickle down to the dealer level from there. The commodity issues paired with the individual reservations adds a whole other factor to this calculation. In the end it is possible they are able to get each dealer a few more builds but each is probably going to get their initial allocation provided something in the supply chain or production line doesn't go sideways.

As a dealer I don't think it's prudent for us to tell customers they are in the window just out of an over abundance of caution. Once it previews and has been assigned a VIN and build week is fairly safe but we've had vehicles get build weeks that got pushed out 6-8 weeks due to other problems. Moral of the story, if you have a "clean build", low reservation number, are numerically within the dealer's initial allocation, are a 19 priority, you have a better chance of a '21. Everything from this point is up to Ford and dictated by production volume and commodities. Once the order is in, we are all just along for the ride until May communications.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me Trying to Figure out why people 3-4 mos. after my res. date got their emails already..
Ford Bronco Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm. pepesilva

FORD = FUMING from ORDER/RESERVATION DRAMA

J/k - Checking out till next thursday's supposed round of emails..

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Get ready for the slow drip. 50k first 2 day orders, about 2-3k builds per week.

Ford Bronco Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm. black-and-white-drip-gif-water-Favim.com-367748

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same. Dealer said he heard they are “starting to pull this week” but hasn’t received any VINs yet

Hopefully the reservation system starts to go into effect. Either we see more emails today, implying daily emails, or we wait until the next batch on Thursday.

On my other poll 92% of Day 1 guys have not heard back. And half of those that did are FEs

I honestly think the initial guys are a mixed bag of Priority 1 and FEs. And those that randomly got called may have been relabeled by their dealer as Priority 1 without them knowing about it. And who knows - they may be doing this regionally based on shipping estimates. We’ve seen very few if any hits in the Northeast

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm waiting until COB today to be sure I'm not in the first week of production.

I just got the ford pass email this morning, and I usually get the automated emails from Ford about a day later than everyone else. (Still don't think I'm in the first batch though...)

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same. Dealer said he heard they are “starting to pull this week” but hasn’t received any VINs yet

Hopefully the reservation system starts to go into effect. Either we see more emails today, implying daily emails, or we wait until the next batch on Thursday.

On my other poll 92% of Day 1 guys have not heard back. And half of those that did are FEs

I honestly think the initial guys are a mixed bag of Priority 1 and FEs. And those that randomly got called may have been relabeled by their dealer as Priority 1 without them knowing about it. And who knows - they may be doing this regionally based on shipping estimates. We’ve seen very few if any hits in the Northeast
It's my understanding that emails are on Thursdays. I believe we're going to have to wait another week only to be let down yet again lol. A cruel Groundhog week, if you will 😂

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's my understanding that emails are on Thursdays. I believe we're going to have to wait another week only to be let down yet again lol. A cruel Groundhog week, if you will 😂
like what emails? ford emails in general or just emails relating to bronco production?

Lots of people stated on Wednesday they got ford pass points email and I got the pass points email this morning.

where did you hear this?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

like what emails? ford emails in general or just emails relating to bronco production?

Lots of people stated on Wednesday they got ford pass points email and I got the pass points email this morning.

where did you hear this?
Order scheduling emails. Is that not what we're talking about? I could care less about any other ford emails at this point!

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have be resisting this comment for 24 hours.

no I am not calm- 7/13 FE and 7/13 Badlands reservation 3&4 at a dealer with 220 orders, 300 reservations

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a dream my dealer ordered me the wrong model....

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order scheduling emails. Is that not what we're talking about? I could care less about any other ford emails at this point!
So you're making an assumption after the first day of a specific type of email that that is the only day those types of emails will be sent?

Im asking you where you got this information but its clear your just talking out your ass.

Brian s

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is crazy, day 2 reservation here and no e-mail/VIN yet either. But just I have received e-mails from Ford on FordPass and viewing the Bronco yesterday, as well as Bronco6 asking about scheduling production all in the last 24 hours!!
Sponsored