De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does your guest get their own vehicle or ride with you? If my guest (wife) doesn't want to drive, why would we have to pay $595 for her to be a passenger?? Yeah, no thanks. Free my ass.

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see this, but when checking out from the Off-Roadeo, it makes me check a box stating that I have already received this email from Ford. I put in my reservation last July and my order in February, but haven't received a voucher email:

Order holders awaiting the arrival of their Bronco two- or four-door SUV can get behind the wheel of a Bronco before taking delivery their vehicle and will also receive a $250 voucher to use toward gear from the Bronco Off-Roadeo, or to apply to the cost of bringing a guest with them or toward optional adventure experiences.

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Registration Now Open, Begins June 28 in Texas 1622637822517

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the $250 credit, have you received a voucher from Ford? I have not! Edit: The credit for the guest that is.
No I have not. It just pop up during the registration and asked if I wanted to use the voucher for my guest. I clicked yes and it automatically deducted it for me.

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is all so disappointing, I only live 45min from horseshoe bay and was really looking forward to going. :mad:

Schmack B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hope for $595 that the $75 insurance and $35 registration fee is included. More than likely it is not.

Broncolife88

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler LJ, Ford F-150, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its great that they have 3 locations all on the west coast but still non for us on the east side, another let down from Ford. I can only guess that based on history they will have the event location in Maine so that its inconvenient for 95% of us east coast purchasers...prove me wrong Ford.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is all so disappointing, I only live 45min from horseshoe bay and was really looking forward to going. :mad:
??????

I don’t even know what to say at this point to some of this negativity.
Sponsored