DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have sort of a weird issue and wanted to see if anyone might have an additional point of contact or advice...

I am attempting to sign up for the Off-Roadeo (took delivery 2021) but my vehicle registration failed. Called the Off-Roadeo support team at 888-260-5744 and was told that my ticket was used when I attended a dealer event last year. I did attend an event held by the dealership at the Texas Off-Roadeo, but was told by dealer it would not count against my ticket that I get with purchase of a Bronco (I had asked about that because I wanted my wife to attend but there were limited invitations for the dealer event, and was told I could take her when I used my ticket).

I talked to the dealership again who referred me back to the Off-Roadeo team after verifying that my ticket should not have been used as the dealer paid for the event (using the satisfaction funds program). Talked to Off-Roadeo support again who directed me to purchase another Bronco or find someone that has purchased a qualifying Bronco and my wife can go with them. Dealer then suggested I call Ford Marketing who unfortunately were unfamiliar with the program (got bounced between Bronco support, new owner support, marketing).

It sounds like Adventure ORX (who runs Off-Roadeo) doesn't really answer to anyone at Ford, and they kind of hold the keys to the kingdom for this situation. However, I figured if anyone might have info otherwise it might be this forum.
Sponsored