Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not being secretive, I didn’t place reservation, my friend at dealer did
Interesting. So your “friend” placed an order for you at their dealership. You don’t know when and you got a build date already. Plus you just joined the forum yesterday? All this seems sus to me 😂
Sponsored

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats !!!!

Flpcrkr

Badlands
First Name
BG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VA here. Haven't received an email since May.RESERVATION DATE 6/14 I have a schedule to day 6/29.
4dr BL SOFT TOP HIGH PKG TOW .
CHECKED ALL EMAIL FOLDERS.
WORK AT DEALERSHIP.
ON FORDS TRACKING SYSTEM THROUGH EMAIL STILL STATES JUST "ORDER CONFIRMED"

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FWIW, the emails were not standardized for Ranger when they would come out. There was no specific "day" that everyone held their breath for.

While I didn't expect that to change for Bronco, it has been fun to watch people's reactions.
Fun? Like watching someone go ass over tea kettle exiting a bakery while carrying a birthday cake? Or being in line at Perkins as someone shows up on Thursday for the Wednesday Meatloaf special? Or witnessing some poor sod narrowly escape with his life after overestimating the appropriate amount of tannerite to use at a gender reveal event? Yeah, I can see that.....carry on.

Sponsored

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So Ford is still working the first day reservations from what it seems like. I reserved mine on the 20th so I most likely won’t get a build date or vin until December.
Not true. My Res date was 7/21. Order date was 1/29. I have a vin and build date. Build date was moved three times but each time it was Ford who sent the email. Nothing from the dealer. I really think the soft top was the main reason mine was picked. I was going with the soft top the whole time.

Yogadog

Badlands
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG E63s wagon, Jeep Cherokee, LR Defender, 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ordered 3/4 4dr wildtrak lux package antimatter blue
Wow! I have also ordered a 4 door Wildtrak, Lux Package... Iconic Silver...ordered 1/24 Reservation 7/18 and no email. :( I feel like I'm never getting my Bronco. :( UUUUUUUUUGH!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Week of 6/21 - Bronco delivery scheduled. Received email from dealership, yesterday. Thought I would have to wait a few months after a 6/14 build week. Being about 4 to 5 hours from Detroit might be helping with the quick turnaround?
Out of curiosity, what does it show when you check the tracking here: Ford Vehicle Order Tracking

WSCC

Outer Banks
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door outer banks area 51 lux package MIC top. Reservation date 7-14-2020 order date 2-5-2021....still no scheduling email....

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in Dayton too!! Which dealer are you using? I have a 6/28 build and just got an email from my dealer that delivery will be week of 7/5.
Wow. Looks like Dayton Ohio is where it's at. I promise never to talk down on that state again lol

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fun? Like watching someone go ass over tea kettle exiting a bakery while carrying a birthday cake? Or being in line at Perkins as someone shows up on Thursday for the Wednesday Meatloaf special? Or witnessing some poor sod narrowly escape with his life after overestimating the appropriate amount of tannerite to use at a gender reveal event? Yeah, I can see that.....carry on.
Some men love to watch the world burn.

well.jpg
Sponsored