First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The two Oahu dealers I've talked to (ordered through Honolulu Ford) both pushed all the orders before the deadline (they pushed mine March 5th as reflected on my Ford account), but it wasn't until I finalized my build in early April with them in person that I got the email (I had actually input my build preferences on 29MAR apparently to the wrong dealer and the sales rep didn't even verify my reservation number was with their dealer, f*$&ing awful customer service; I already placed an order for a second Bronco, and there wasn't a shot in hell I was going with that dealer after that happened; they ALSO already pushed that order and I haven't submitted my build for it yet, nor have I received the email for it yet). They have to do something else in the system in order for your build to be officially officially input as you want it. I'm honestly not sure how hey were able to push orders with our reservation numbers without us receiving an order build confirmation, but they were able. You need to speak directly with the dealer and make sure your build is put in, they had me sign a confirmation of my build selection, and I received the build confirmation email that day. They are also asking most customers for a $1000 deposit at Honolulu.

May I ask what your reservation timestamp is?

If you're going through Honolulu Ford, we can compare the information we got through them. I would push for them to tell you what number your timestamp is in line. Or at the very least what percentile you're in. They DID tell me how many allocations they got for MY2021, but they wouldn't tell me what number I was in line (which I think I'm very high). I DID get them to tell me I'm in the top 25th percentile. You should try to get your actual number in line from them.
The original dealer I was assigned was horrible and they did the same thing, probably knowing I was going to switch. It was a nightmare process to get my reservation to a new dealer, even the Ford “Bronco Team” was powerless to do anything. How does a dealership do something Ford can’t change? I still don’t feel like it’s right because i have a early time stamp and still no build date yet.
Sponsored

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's a brand new week and I know I will get my email on Thursday........... in May......maybe

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don’t disagree with the majority of what you said, however, I would take issue with your conclusions that.....the dealer didn’t convey to the customer what prioritization process they were using.....and dealer could prioritize any way they wanted. Outside of the priority orders (supposedly only 1 for up to 50 allocations and 2 for 50+ allocations) I could be wrong, but I don’t believe the dealerships had any say in allocation placement and prioritization, which was based solely on timestamp for a respective dealership. If you’re talking priority codes 10-19, then those are supposedly irrelevant. By that I mean, if a given dealer had 10 allocations, those 10 allocations would fall exactly in line with the 10 lowest reservation numbers, absent any specific customer requests to be coded as a 99.

With that said, in my opinion, the process wasn’t changed to allocation, but rather allocation was added as a new variable that was still driven by reservation/timestamp ranking. I put blame solely at the hands of Ford for muddling up the process and lacking clarity, allowing rumors and misinformation to run rampant (without providing explanation or context) I blame the dealerships (not all) for dishonesty, lacking integrity and laziness for not learning enough about their product and the process so that they might be a resource for the customer. Being significantly less knowledgeable than your customer about Bronco is product and process is inexcusable. This causes a lack of trust on behalf of the customer, and probably a degree of contempt for the customer on behalf of the dealer......that’s kind of where i’m at, at least.
Meh - I am looking at the late reservations that were selected - even if for commodity reasons - and see that Ford isn't exactly following the logic of: if a dealer has 50 allocations, the first 50 timestamps are in, and the other converted orders are not. Even Granger could answer why some of their late reservations were selected.

This seems like for-the-most-part-a-mix-of-earlier-reservations, but with inexplicable late randos thrown in.

So, it's a crap shoot; doubly so because what is constrained today, may not be next month and instead something else will be.

Reactions: MPC

tburch21

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I was going to be cool no matter what happened, but I GOT MY EMAIL TODAY!!! SQUEEEE!!! I'm all teary-eyed like I'm having a real baby, I feel that my production date is like when I scheduled a C-section with my first daughter! My new baby will be born the week of June 28th :love:. 2-Door BL MT 2.3L Mid Pkg (7/13 22:22 time stamp) 2nd in line for production at my dealership

J9AA&angleNo=29&viewType=exterior&width=0&height=0.png
Computer‑generated image shown. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Karen Fritz,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BADLANDS 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 28, 2021.​

same here - but what does that mean exactly for delivery terms I wonder? I feel like they've managed to word it in such a way that still just keeps us hanging on haha.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

......changed the interior Space Gray w/Navy Pier to the Black Onyx interior. I hope this change will not delay my production. Either way, I have waited 26 years and few more months will not hurt too much. :)
Welcome to the forums! enjoy the snark and fun! I recommend doing a search if you have a question as a TON of stuff has already been answered.

As far as your change to Black Onyx interior, from what we've seen so far, this no longer appears to be an issue. Probably. Maybe.

Good luck!

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email from my dealer today that confirmed my Bronco is being built the week of June 21, but added a "Projected ETA" of 7/9. That's a lot sooner that I thought. I hope it's true!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where's the thread for this week's group? Previews should be happening today.

It's nice having the pressure off with a VIN already but it's fun watching everyone get there's and get pumped up.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where's the thread for this week's group? Previews should be happening today.

It's nice having the pressure off with a VIN already but it's fun watching everyone get there's and get pumped up.
It’s cleanup week. There will be hardly any new scheduling until the next cycle begins.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the next cycle begins.
so....is the cycle: schedule....schedule....cleanup...cleanup? This is the first cleanup week?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

so....is the cycle: schedule....schedule....cleanup...cleanup? This is the first cleanup week?
Scheduling Timeline

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

· Week 1: First Editions

o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.

· Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-First Edition Orders

· Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thanks....we're in week 3?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thanks....we're in week 3?
Ya, but June scheduling didn’t start the first week of April. There was also the priority builds making it abnormal. I think the assumption is the next cycle will start next week but we will see.
Sponsored