First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because enough of your aren't ready to stroke out....WBDO showed one of mine previewed yesterday, today it's not showing preview, build week or VIN assigned. Not sure what this means but I really, really, really hope WBDO didn't spaz out last night and wipe everything that was previewing.

ETA. Never mind, guess it just wasn't awake yet. Showing SVS again, sorry for the ulcer.
Yes, took some time for WBDO to refresh this morning. Still see everything as it was on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer emailed me that I was in Preview this week, hoping to receive an email today (will reply back once I do). Build and reservation details in signature.
Thinking they will come around 2 pm CST. I can’t remember when they came last week.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said they have no idea what’s happening until Friday. No idea what that means but they’re completely lost

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think today is the day people finally realize and accept the fact your timestamp means almost nothing in the grand scheme of things. Cant wait for that day.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reckon I’ll post a preemptive whine to get it out of my system. Ford has had nearly a year to acquire parts for Bronco builds , that include Lux and Sasquatch (which they have been heavily pushing in Bronco advertising).

If they have exhausted those restrained assets to the point where they are already being forced to deviate from their reservation/timestamp/allocation plan, before they have actually begin scheduling regular builds, then they deserve all the scorn that will be coming their way.....especially with the resources that were expended during last weeks Oprah Winfrey-you get a car, and you get a car give away.
For the sake of argument, let’s say of the roughly 3,000 priority builds last week that 2,000 were Sasquatch equipped. Are you telling me that that’s all Ford could make available after nearly a year of planning, before their assembly plan goes out he window? And if that’s the case, how are they ever going to catch up now that they are actually expending those resources?

I refuse to believe that Ford is that incompetent. If they are then they ought to try their hand at running a Turkish whore house, or manufacturing Pet Rocks instead of a car company.

So, I choose to believe that starting today, things will settle in nicely, and Ford will find their groove and begin following their reservation/allocation process. I refuse to believe a mere 2k, or so, (unnecessary, and avoidable) priority order Sasquatch, Lux, and towing packages are going to throw their entire plan into something resembling steroid crazed geriatrics at a crooked Friday night bingo parlor.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reckon I’ll post a preemptive whine to get it out of my system. Ford has had nearly a year to acquire parts for Bronco builds , that include Lux and Sasquatch (which they have been heavily pushing in Bronco advertising).

If they have exhausted those restrained assets to the point where they are already being forced to deviate from their reservation/timestamp/allocation plan, before they have actually begin scheduling regular builds, then they deserve all the scorn that will be coming their way.....especially with the resources that were expended during last weeks Oprah Winfrey-you get a car, and you get a car give away.
For the sake of argument, let’s say of the roughly 3,000 priority builds last week that 2,000 were Sasquatch equipped. Are you telling me that that’s all Ford could make available after nearly a year of planning, before their assembly plan goes out he window? And if that’s the case, how are they ever going to catch up now that they are actually expending those resources?

I refuse to believe that Ford is that incompetent. If they are then they ought to try their hand at running a Turkish whore house, or manufacturing Pet Rocks instead of a car company.

So, I choose to believe that starting today, things will settle in nicely, and Ford will find their groove and begin following their reservation/allocation process. I refuse to believe a mere 2k, or so, (unnecessary, and avoidable) priority order Sasquatch, Lux, and towing packages are going to throw their entire plan into something resembling steroid crazed geriatrics at a crooked Friday night bingo parlor.
But, but, but Covid.. ;) :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reckon I’ll post a preemptive whine to get it out of my system. Ford has had nearly a year to acquire parts for Bronco builds , that include Lux and Sasquatch (which ....
I think there is also a lot of forum assumptions on how things were going to be with scheduling. Now that it doesn't align with what folks thought, there is a lot of pitchforking.

Ranger6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ranger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Waiting for upset entitled Karens and Kens listing their 7/13 timestamp and loaded specs and crying why ‘later and lesser people’ are getting emails and how their summer and life is ruined because of ‘lesser’ brand like Ford not handling it well like their $200K Porsche order.
I. DESERVE. A. BRONCO. EMAIL. TODAY OR ELSE!!111!!!

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I swear to god, if I don't get an email today, I will wait more days until an email/call/update arrives. I mean, it's just a truck.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak 354a pkg 4dr
2.7L
Cloth
Mic😡
Tow
CO
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.