Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a day 2 reservation holder for a 4 door badlands sas lux with a mic top. After all the nonsense with the tops i switched to a soft top on July 26th. Ford finally scheduled me for production on august 25th for a September 20th build date. The build date moved around a bit but it was built on 21 September. The pizza tracker had an arrival date to the dealer between 13-19 October. I was calling the csx tracking number daily to see where it was at. On October 1st it was offloaded in cayce SC and me and the dealer lost ways of tracking it. Long behold yesterday morning ( October 5th) i get a text and picture from the dealership that my bronco was there. We were both a little surprised it showed up early. I live in NC about 3 hours from the rail yard. The Ford tracker still shows it’s in transit…. Crossroads Ford of Sanford is my dealership and i have 0 complaints. They were awesome to work with and sent me updates frequently and we had daily communication once it shipped. I hear a lot of dealership horror stories i figured i would share my good experience and if anyone is local i highly recommend them. They also have 2 Big bends a 4 door soft top and 2 door mic sitting inside for reservation holders to test drive.

5B4AEC04-F6CC-4466-BCC5-D707C6C14FF3.jpeg

8968DF4F-2557-42D0-B5DF-B251ABE0FB0D.jpeg
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, and congrats on a safe delivery of your new baby!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was a day 2 reservation holder for a 4 door badlands sas lux with a mic top. After all the nonsense with the tops i switched to a soft top on July 26th. Ford finally scheduled me for production on august 25th for a September 20th build date. The build date moved around a bit but it was built on 21 September. The pizza tracker had an arrival date to the dealer between 13-19 October. I was calling the csx tracking number daily to see where it was at. On October 1st it was offloaded in cayce SC and me and the dealer lost ways of tracking it. Long behold yesterday morning ( October 5th) i get a text and picture from the dealership that my bronco was there. We were both a little surprised it showed up early. I live in NC about 3 hours from the rail yard. The Ford tracker still shows it’s in transit…. Crossroads Ford of Sanford is my dealership and i have 0 complaints. They were awesome to work with and sent me updates frequently and we had daily communication once it shipped. I hear a lot of dealership horror stories i figured i would share my good experience and if anyone is local i highly recommend them. They also have 2 Big bends a 4 door soft top and 2 door mic sitting inside for reservation holders to test drive.

Ford Bronco It’s here!! 8968DF4F-2557-42D0-B5DF-B251ABE0FB0D

Ford Bronco It’s here!! 8968DF4F-2557-42D0-B5DF-B251ABE0FB0D
What is this pizza tracker everyone talks about is it the tracker Ford has I just been tracking mine ever since I got the build date email last Thursday threw the link

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is this pizza tracker everyone talks about is it the tracker Ford has I just been tracking mine ever since I got the build date email last Thursday threw the link
Yes that’s the pizza tracker. Looks like this:

FA6FB2B3-0DEC-4451-9E8F-18F8049D31F5.jpeg