First Name
Jacque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just picked up my bronco!! It’s beautiful.
Reservation Nov 2020. Ordered Jan 2021. Reordered Oct 2021. Built Feb 10. Delivered April 14. The shipping took foreverrrr. Over 8 weeks. I was told they don’t have enough truck drivers to deliver to the dealerships. Mine sat at the rail yard for awhile. My dealership was good in honoring MSRP but I had to beg for updates and information. My
Bronco also wasn’t detailed or very clean when I got it. Had bird poop all over the outside and when I asked for it to be cleaned they seemed annoyed. Took almost 3 hours all said and done at the dealership. wasn’t offered any “freebies” or even a cup of coffee. They just kept saying “wasn’t it worth the wait” 🙄 I won’t be doing this process ever again but thankful it’s finally here!!!!

C84CC598-C164-4824-86BA-50A418675C44.jpeg
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow!!! What a wait!! happy you finally got your Bronco!!! Enjoy it

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reservation Nov 2020. Ordered Jan 2021. Reordered Oct 2021. Built Feb 10. Delivered April 14. The shipping took foreverrrr. Over 8 weeks. I was told they don’t have enough truck drivers to deliver to the dealerships. Mine sat at the rail yard for awhile. My dealership was good in honoring MSRP but I had to beg for updates and information. My
Bronco also wasn’t detailed or very clean when I got it. Had bird poop all over the outside and when I asked for it to be cleaned they seemed annoyed. Took almost 3 hours all said and done at the dealership. wasn’t offered any “freebies” or even a cup of coffee. They just kept saying “wasn’t it worth the wait” 🙄 I won’t be doing this process ever again but thankful it’s finally here!!!!

Ford Bronco It’s finally here… C84CC598-C164-4824-86BA-50A418675C44
My BD will also have the capable bumper. I told them no license plate brackets or dealer insignia on arrival. Is that plate bracket drilled and screwed in place?

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love it! Don’t love the idea of mine taking 8 weeks once it’s likely shipped next week though 😩

Sponsored

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Beautiful...loving that Oxford White on the Black Diamond.

Congrats and enjoy!

OP
OP
jmarie4444

jmarie4444

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What kind of dealership doesn’t wash a vehicle before delivering it to the customer???
I agree. I wasn’t very happy and they knew it. Didn’t even detail the inside. Windows are dirty. My salesman quickly wiped down the inside but that was it. They did wash the outside but I had to ask!!

OP
OP
jmarie4444

jmarie4444

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love it! Don’t love the idea of mine taking 8 weeks once it’s likely shipped next week though 😩
Hopefully yours gets there sooner. Don’t be afraid to contact the dealership. Had to get a little hot and demand it get there this week. It was sitting 2 hours from me for almost 2 weeks 😡

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great! I know the elation you feel because I just picked mine up yesterday. It now has over 200 miles on it, lol.
Ford Bronco It’s finally here… 2E7FF07D-3D9E-4CE7-9838-25C3F975813D

Sponsored
OP
OP
jmarie4444

jmarie4444

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My BD will also have the capable bumper. I told them no license plate brackets or dealer insignia on arrival. Is that plate bracket drilled and screwed in place?
Yes it is

OP
OP
jmarie4444

jmarie4444

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great! I know the elation you feel because I just picked mine up yesterday. It now has over 200 miles on it, lol.
I love it!!!! Can’t wait to drive mine around

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! make sure to post up to the ox white club thread too!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man. I remember how excited I was. Such a big day. Congrats to you and everyone else who picked theirs up recently!

Don't waste the opportunity for adventure. Get out there and have some fun.

lkstreich

Wildtrak
First Name
Lorraine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Congrats!
Sponsored