First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the 4/22 email on my drive to my local dealer's Bronco preview event... Build week of 6/28/21. I didn’t say anything about the email while at the dealer because I have 2 orders and was sure the email was referencing my 7/14/20 reservation which is at a different dealer.
When I got home and followed the email link I was shocked that the build date was for my 10-8-20 reservation.
Build details:

7/14 RES - 4DR BD,CG,SAS,MIC TOP,2.7,MID,TOW,LINERS

10/8 RES 4DR BD,CG,SAS,SOFT TOP,2.3 AUTO,MID,LINERS - Build Date Week 6/28/21

I’m as confused as others on the process but super excited to get an early build slot!

I was on the fence as to getting the 2.3 or 2.7... currently have a Jeep JLU with the 4cyl and actually like it better than the 3.6 V6.

I’ll most likely move my 7-14 reservation to a hold now for a MY'22 and change the spec after driving my early build for a while. Thinking that will allow me to have fun with an early build for a year and then take delivery of a build based on my experience with the vehicle.

I’m lucky in that my wife indulges my crazy car buying... although I think she’s annoyed a little by the fact I have 2 on order.
No tow pkg with soft top and smaller engine got you in!
Sponsored

robela2

Big Bend
First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my email! Had a July 22 reservation for a BB non-sasquatch 4dr 2.7 with soft top. Was on the cusp of getting in at my small dealer (around 8 allocations) Must have got in! Build date thr week of June 7

Screenshot_20210422-114025_Gmail.jpg
I have pretty much the same order as you and - sure enough - I got the email too with same build week as you...must be cohorting many of the BB's in cactus gray on the same production schedule week...go figure.

Sponsored

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3rd week of June!! Cant wait!

July 23/20 reserve

4dr BL
OW
Manual
High
Tow
Upgrade wheels

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have pretty much the same order as you and - sure enough - I got the email too with same build week as you...must be cohorting many of the BB's in cactus gray on the same production schedule week...go figure.
Congrats! When did you reserve?

Myrandar

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes A220
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Week of June 14

7/18 res
1/21 order

BL/4dr/OW/2.7/High/Soft top/Tow

MaxP

First Edition
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This my first post and I am so glad I found this forum. I have owned a 68 Bronco, as well as a 1975. I remember in 1995 when I applied for Ford credit so I could purchase a new Bronco but I was denied due to a lack of credit and not having enough income to qualify. Fast forward 21 years later and I am now waiting for my First Edition Bronco. I was able to reserve the vehicle in the first round of 3500 offered. I am still anxiously waiting for my build notification. I am bit worried my build date will be delayed since In January I changed the interior Space Gray w/Navy Pier to the Black Onyx interior. I hope this change will not delay my production. Either way, I have waited 26 years and few more months will not hurt too much. :)

Sponsored

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How long do you think it will take for the bronco to go from production to delivered?

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've seen in this thread and elsewhere that 4 weeks is a legit expectation. I'm hoping mid-to late July delivery for a June 7 build week.

ChuckDoesBronco

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator and 2018 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
So my reservation has changed but did not get an email I "should" be OK for MY2021?

bronco.PNG
The two Oahu dealers I've talked to (ordered through Honolulu Ford) both pushed all the orders before the deadline (they pushed mine March 5th as reflected on my Ford account), but it wasn't until I finalized my build in early April with them in person that I got the email (I had actually input my build preferences on 29MAR apparently to the wrong dealer and the sales rep didn't even verify my reservation number was with their dealer, f*$&ing awful customer service; I already placed an order for a second Bronco, and there wasn't a shot in hell I was going with that dealer after that happened; they ALSO already pushed that order and I haven't submitted my build for it yet, nor have I received the email for it yet). They have to do something else in the system in order for your build to be officially officially input as you want it. I'm honestly not sure how hey were able to push orders with our reservation numbers without us receiving an order build confirmation, but they were able. You need to speak directly with the dealer and make sure your build is put in, they had me sign a confirmation of my build selection, and I received the build confirmation email that day. They are also asking most customers for a $1000 deposit at Honolulu.

May I ask what your reservation timestamp is?

If you're going through Honolulu Ford, we can compare the information we got through them. I would push for them to tell you what number your timestamp is in line. Or at the very least what percentile you're in. They DID tell me how many allocations they got for MY2021, but they wouldn't tell me what number I was in line (which I think I'm very high). I DID get them to tell me I'm in the top 25th percentile. You should try to get your actual number in line from them.

Last edited:

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This must be where all the cool kids hang out?
Sponsored