Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been working in the non-profit sector for many years and am about to go back into education. I also am a farmer/rancher.
Sponsored

Sgrayins

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fusion, 1976 F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The thread about how old everyone is got me thinking. I'm curious what new Bronco buyers do for a living.

I'll start - I own a rum distillery. Used to own www.corvetteforum.com. Was in software prior to that.
I’m an insurance broker. Scotch and craft beer enthusiast. College football fan.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I used to work at an Oil refinery in Illinois that the turner bosses were robbing from ??? no joke, millions in equipment and fake badge ins
Turner Construction? I don't think we build / manage too many oil refineries at all. Our main specialty is hospitalization, aviation, sports complexes and commercial.

On a side note, i have some friends that came from the oil refinery side. Nice sector indeed

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I run a construction company that specializes in custom shore homes. I also have my electrical license, hvac cert.
What company is it. Im always by the shore. Good for you!

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks I do love it here and I promise that once tourism opens again, any Bronco buyers or 6g members are welcome to a free coconut or pineapple smoothie on me if you visit. I work there about 4 days a week. Almost guaranteed sunday through tuesday. Just ask the redhaired bearded guy if pineapple pizza goes well with Broncos.
No way! I am supposed to visit in Septemeber, but with this situation might delay it. I was going to get tested the three days prior yata yata,but with the governor delaying opening from August to Sept, i don't want to be one of the first in and take the risk.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Career-changer here. 19 years working in mental health...completely burned out. Currently working on a hospital psych unit. Just finished my degree in Cyber-Ops (Cybersecurity/Dig. Forensics)...trying to get a job in the field. The better average salary will also help my ability to afford a new Bronco. haha.

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What company is it. Im always by the shore. Good for you!
Thank you!
Harbaugh Developers, we build in Avalon and Stone Harbor