First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I had some serious catching up to do on this thread...Now I'm even more frustrated, but at least I'm not alone.

VIN: 1FMEE5DP9MLA74156
Blend: 7/20
Rotation: 8172
Modules/Sync updated

BUTTTTTTTTT....that's the last I've heard. Pizza tracker still says in production, not built. Sync now says the red over-the-air updates thing, No built email. Nothing on palsapp. So i feel the pain of everybody else in this situation. I die a little more inside when I see another built email. LOL.
Sponsored

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I had some serious catching up to do on this thread...Now I'm even more frustrated, but at least I'm not alone.

Modules/Sync updated

BUTTTTTTTTT....that's the last I've heard. Pizza tracker still says in production, not built. Sync now says the red over-the-air updates thing, No built email. Nothing on palsapp. So i feel the pain of everybody else in this situation. I die a little more inside when I see another built email. LOL.
I am curious if you are manual or automatic. I am stuck in limbo as well and the only thing about my build that might be atypical is that it is a manual transmission.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Modules/Sync updated

Yup. I'm in the same boat you are! At least we had an update with Sync moving to over the air, updates? I guess...

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So here’s a few fun facts.

To be honest, checking these VINs has become a bit time consuming. Not that I’m not willing to do it. But I actually feel bad that you guys have to wait for me. So after really diving in, I figured out a way you all can check if you are built without the dealership or the use of this forum!!!!!!

1. open pizza tracker
2. Check under your “in production” section. If you see a date that’s close to your blendie, that is your build date. Happy birthday!
3. Celebrate!!!!!

Also learned that if you’re built and your pizza tracker shows a build date, not all parts may be on there. For example; mine had rock rails added on yesterday. I think I may be waiting for trailer tow package as well. I should be able to see those additions soon. Then I’ll likely get the email. Yours may be built, but you may either be waiting for QC or special order parts like tow, rock rails, etc.

that being said, if you’re really uncertain, feel free to shoot the VIN. For the sake Of the excel sheet, please send it with your blendie and rotation number. If someone has a birthday and your rotation number is LOWER, rest assured you are built but didn’t get the email yet. Inhale/exhale. If you’re that worked up, let me know and uncle perma will confirm if you can blow out your candles.

I think this is the play. We should be onto the lower 2000’s now. Stay positive friends. FMC gets a lot of scrutiny and maybe some deserved but it’s in everyone’s best interest to push these out with the cards they were dealt. They want them in your driveways just as much as we do.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 215F0B36-1950-4F84-83FC-796E16D42B54

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest, checking these VINs has become a bit time consuming. Not that I’m not willing to do it. But I actually feel bad that you guys have to wait for me. So after really diving in, I figured out a way you all can check if you are built without the dealership or the use of this forum!!!!!!

1. open pizza tracker
2. Check under your “in production” section. If you see a date that’s close to your blendie, that is your build date. Happy birthday!
3. Celebrate!!!!!

Also learned that if you’re built and your pizza tracker shows a build date, not all parts may be on there. For example; mine had rock rails added on yesterday. I think I may be waiting for trailer tow package as well. I should be able to see those additions soon. Then I’ll likely get the email. Yours may be built, but you may either be waiting for QC or special order parts like tow, rock rails, etc.

that being said, if you’re really uncertain, feel free to shoot the VIN. For the sake Of the excel sheet, please send it with your blendie and rotation number. If someone has a birthday and your rotation number is LOWER, rest assured you are built but didn’t get the email yet. Inhale/exhale. If you’re that worked up, let me know and uncle perma will confirm if you can blow out your candles.

I think this is the play. We should be onto the lower 2000’s now. Stay positive friends. FMC gets a lot of scrutiny and maybe some deserved but it’s in everyone’s best interest to push these out with the cards they were dealt. They want them in your driveways just as much as we do.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 215F0B36-1950-4F84-83FC-796E16D42B54
This just in, Perma is now 100% dedicated to us 🇨🇦's who don't get access to the Pizza tracker 🤣🤣🤣🥳

Sponsored

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My vin shows up in the palsapp site with a freight bill and the status of pending out of the Wayne MI plant.

Also when I go to the order tracker on this forum there is a "production date" field that is populated with 7/22/2021. Might take some of the stress out of individual requests if this is accurate.

Like stated above I think the delay is extra QC on the MIC. Mine is and with a 7/21 blend date and what looks like a 7/22 production date I am thinking next week on the QC if there is no issues like waiting for a new top...that would suck.
Mine says the same thing on the palsapp site. Hoping for some good news next week.

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Born date of July 20. Modules and sync updated July 21. But order tracker on this site say “in production”. I’m Canada so no emails go out to us. For those who’s broncos have been built on July 20 does your tracker show built?

Not talking pizza tracker as we in Canada don’t have that either

D5D9F33A-98AF-4815-95B8-A66F215B2988.png

CaptHugemeat

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 CTS-V, 2022 Model Y Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am curious if you are manual or automatic. I am stuck in limbo as well and the only thing about my build that might be atypical is that it is a manual transmission.
Auto here. I don't think there is anything out of the ordinary with my build actually. So who knows.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. open pizza tracker
3. Celebrate!!!!!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? D5D9F33A-98AF-4815-95B8-A66F215B2988
You Sir are a real life superhero. 🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So all signs point to built. I'm just gonna relax, enjoy knowing my Bronco is a real, tangible thing and I'll get it soon.

Enough refreshing for me. My anxiety can't take it anymore 😂

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man this blows! You are behind me on rotation and I still don’t have my built email
it probably didn't update. All my stuff seems to up date right before 4am. Fords systems seem to be unable to update in real time which seems ridiculous for a large corporation.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it probably didn't update. All my stuff seems to up date right before 4am. Fords systems seem to be unable to update in real time which seems ridiculous for a large corporation.
Did you get a built email?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. open pizza tracker
3. Celebrate!!!!!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? D5D9F33A-98AF-4815-95B8-A66F215B2988
Can you look into this little 🇨🇦 Black Dimond for me (again) man!

I don't know what to make of all this rotation stuff but with no pizza tracker, emails or dealership assistance I'm at a loss!

VIN: 1FMDE5CP7MLA66389
Build: 7/22
Roto: 1655
Sponsored