First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is probably sitting somewhere half way down the line missing doors, roof, seats and well most likely a motor....

oh well...maybe next Monday...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Chris,
https://www.palsapp.com give you any info yet? I am also in CT and would like to know your timeframes... btw When did the 'Your Vehicle is on the Way' email come?
Jeff
Got the email early this morning. Mine is going by rail so I don't know of that link tracks that. Nothing pops up. Should be getting it between Aug 8-14th

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see CSX does the train shipping. Mine is set for rail delivery to Atlanta.

The irony. . . . it'll roll right by my driveway 110 miles north of Atlanta, have to be off loaded, put on a truck, and driven back to Chattanooga TN. Some empty car container cars were headed north this morning.

Sun is setting over the end of the driveway/ train tracks in the other picture. The train pic made it look like I live in an industrial park.

S
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Train
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Sunset62521

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good morning fellow 7/19er’s. We had a lot of happy Birthday confirms last week. Thanks to @flip and @Permaxyz for all the help. Here’s hoping that with MAP closed for builds this week we see folks posting updates this week with Built and Shipped emails. Good luck everyone!!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I WANT to believe flip sooo bad, after all he's always right, right? So there is hope. But logic tells me the would stop the line at end of shift so when production resumes 8/2 every work station has a Bronco waiting for them to do their thing without waiting for one to come through.

Come on flip, pull some insider strings and get the last sequence # to come off the line, 2260++ I hope!!
I'm very rarely right, just ask my wife.:censored: No changes from Friday in WBDO/VV or OASIS. I show no As Built or data in HVBOM or SYNC. Gonna hang my hat on system update lag or aliens. Leaning heavily towards aliens.....the ones in the "tic-tac" UFO.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Overtheair.PNG
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Broncopic.PNG
Okay I hope this means things are moving. logged into my ford account and I now have a pic of my bronco and over the air updates have changed! Please Please say I'm getting my email today!

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a conversation with a person who works at the plant and he told me that with a blend date of 7/19 it is prob built. He also says there are Broncos everywhere ready to be shipped. Buuuut the hold up is with convoy shipping and he has no idea why.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a conversation with a person who works at the plant and he told me that with a blend date of 7/19 it is prob built. He also says there are Broncos everywhere ready to be shipped. Buuuut the hold up is with convoy shipping and he has no idea why.
so convoy shipping to the rail yard? When he talks about convoy shipping is he meaning to the rail yard or shipping to the dealer?

NewToBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo S60, 2012 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! I'm a few spots before you at 0414, however I didn't get the date on built in my tracker yet. Interesting....
7/21 production date. My rotation is 437 and still no build date confirmation. Fingers crossed it comes today.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so convoy shipping to the rail yard? When he talks about convoy shipping is he meaning to the rail yard or shipping to the dealer?
I think convoy shipping is by truck. I live in TN and everything comes by truck

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay I hope this means things are moving. logged into my ford account and I now have a pic of my bronco and over the air updates have changed! Please Please say I'm getting my email today!
Same here. I know that I have seen a number of posts like this, but has anyone been able to find a correlation between getting a picture of your build and over-the-air -updates with production completion or soon to be shipped?

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I know that I have seen a number of posts like this, but has anyone been able to find a correlation between getting a picture of your build and over-the-air -updates with production completion or soon to be shipped?
I have no idea. I just saw this change and was hoping it was a good sign to things being updated and them getting ready to ship out soon.
Sponsored