First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn’t change anything on my order of a 4 door Wildtrak cuz I know I’d regret not getting exactly what I wanted if I did change it due to constraints
I created a 3 step car buying process. Super fool-proof. I’ve used it for a year and had lots of luck. Let’s call it, Uncle Perma’s Car Buying Survival Guide.

1. Get the right dealer involved. By dealer I mean owner. Not everyone will have this perk but do your research and get referrals. You get an owner to gladhand you while buying a car, that’s your guy (or gal).

2. Don’t settle and get exactly what you want. It’s expensive. You wouldn’t settle on a house, so don’t settle on a vehicle (unless you’re in a budget).

3. don’t be afraid to put money down. It helps everyone. You, the dealership and your pocket book. If you can pay cash, that’s cool too.
Sponsored

ShaneMD27

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 PPV Tahoe, 2001 Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
feel free to add me to chart or use my info
1FMEE5DP5MLA70119
Blend date 7/21
rotation 0285
no built email but I have my sync and modules, dealership states produced but not released.
specs: 4dr Base Sasquatch 2.7l
Mod bumper
MIC Top

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I guess I can assume my vehicle is not been 100% built or I haven’t got the built email yet because my badlands has rock rails. My dealer said that his system still shows that the vehicle is produced but with no ETA. Whatever that means.
so if it is rock rails even though the assembly line is closed will they still put the rails on and send my built email?
I'm right there with you - Questioning the same since I included rock rails as well. "In production - 7/21", modules updates and Sync changed to "Over the air", but no build email yet. I mean, its just an accessory. Ship the Bronco asap then ship the rock rails at a later date. Right?

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope we see some movement tomorrow/this week.. same boat here.

2dr badlands, CO, MGV, Tow, High, Non-sas, 2.7

7/16 blend, 7/19 production date on sticker. Last updated 7/24 but reverted to 7/21...
But with MAP shutdown will we really see any movement or will we be waiting until the following Monday?

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really hoping with the shutdown this week, they are able to catch up with some housekeeping and focus on shipping. Sucks to have a bronco built and just have it sit for weeks on end.

Sponsored

jjcsr74

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 FJ '15 GT500, '21 BadSquatch, '22 BLk Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation 7/13/20 8:05PM EST
Order 2/2/21
Original build week 7/26/21 provided May 27th
Updated last Friday to 7/19/21
Called the hotline was told Build Day of 7/21/21

Fingers crossed!
I received my email in May stating 7/26 build week. I haven’t received any updates since. What hotline did you call, because my local dealer claims they have no more info than I do. I didn’t know the allocation process when I ordered, had I known I would’ve went with a larger/better dealer further away!

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm really hoping with the shutdown this week, they are able to catch up with some housekeeping and focus on shipping. Sucks to have a bronco built and just have it sit for weeks on end.
I hope so too. So, what does "shutdown" mean at MAP? Complete shutdown of production and/or work, or does it revolve around them getting caught up with current builds and not building any new until the following Monday?

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received my email in May stating 7/26 build week. I haven’t received any updates since. What hotline did you call, because my local dealer claims they have no more info than I do. I didn’t know the allocation process when I ordered, had I known I would’ve went with a larger/better dealer further away!
Same thing happened to me - I was 6/28 then moved to 7/19. I never received a build day just a build week. However, I received the "production week change" email 3 days before my original build, week. So that was 6/25. If that helps shed any light on. Call Ford's Customer Service line - 800.334.4375. FYI - If you call and get zero info from the first rep, call back and speak to another.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope so too. So, what does "shutdown" mean at MAP? Complete shutdown of production and/or work, or does it revolve around them getting caught up with current builds and not building any new until the following Monday?
From what I understand, it's no production, fix issues with missing parts, probably get an account of everything and continue shipping. Like a break to reset, so it's full steam ahead come 8/2.

I could be completely wrong and they could play video games the whole week. who knows.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From what I understand, it's no production, fix issues with missing parts, probably get an account of everything and continue shipping. Like a break to reset, so it's full steam ahead come 8/2.

I could be completely wrong and they could play video games the whole week. who knows.
Interesting. So, for those who have not gotten a build/shipping email yet, its quite possible we might be getting one this week versus next.

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. So, for those who have not gotten a build/shipping email yet, its quite possible we might be getting one this week versus next.
That's what I'm hoping for.

Per @PREMiERdrum regarding the shutdown next week, " Shipping and post-production resolution will continue. Only units needing repair by the body shop (very rare) would be stuck there because of the shutdown. "

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's what I'm hoping for.

Per @PREMiERdrum regarding the shutdown next week, " Shipping and post-production resolution will continue. Only units needing repair by the body shop (very rare) would be stuck there because of the shutdown. "
Awesome. That is great news for us still stuck "in production" then.