Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine showed the same once mine was built.
so once your ford account updated to those things you got your email shortly after that?

centralwheel

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I know that I have seen a number of posts like this, but has anyone been able to find a correlation between getting a picture of your build and over-the-air -updates with production completion or soon to be shipped?
I want to say that I got a picture and over the air updates changed for me Thursday… sadly I did not get a built email yet… produced date was 7/20

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to say that I got a picture and over the air updates changed for me Thursday… sadly I did not get a built email yet… produced date was 7/20
My take on this is that it is built, but your Shipping schedule has not been confirmed. From what I have read, you don’t get your built email until they have an estimated date.

Have your dealer check. If it is done, it will say produced.

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so once your ford account updated to those things you got your email shortly after that?
Unfortunately I do not think so. My OTA link changed to that status mid last week and my truck image showed up on my Ford Account On Thursday (I think) but still no Built email. I believe they are bot indications that your truck has been built but it doesn’t seem to mean you get your email in short order. Some folks certainly have and I hope it means that for you though. Good luck! 👍

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My take on this is that it is built, but your Shipping schedule has not been confirmed. From what I have read, you don’t get your built email until they have an estimated date.

Have your dealer check. If it is done, it will say produced.
yeah my dealer said in his system it shows produced but with no ETA at the moment. So I'm guessing that means they are waiting on shipment so that they can give me a built status and then give me shipment details for an ETA

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it doesn't correlate with anything. My ford page didn't update with my vehicle image and give the option to activate fordpass until after I got a shipped notification so.... Like @enro said, I don't think you get a built email until shipping is arranged and there is a delivery window set.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it doesn't correlate with anything. My ford page didn't update with my vehicle image and give the option to activate fordpass until after I got a shipped notification so.... Like @enro said, I don't think you get a built email until shipping is arranged and there is a delivery window set.
Yeah thats what it sounds like right now. It is being shipped by rail to Utah so Idk if that makes a difference sine I am pretty far away from MAP

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah my dealer said in his system it shows produced but with no ETA at the moment. So I'm guessing that means they are waiting on shipment so that they can give me a built status and then give me shipment details for an ETA
Sounds like it. Mine sat in “produced” for 2 days until it went into “released” and I got my built email with my shipping date.

Hang in there. At least you’re built 😊. I’m sure they will get it scheduled for shipping soon.

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good morning fellow 7/19er’s. We had a lot of happy Birthday confirms last week. Thanks to @flip and @Permaxyz for all the help. Here’s hoping that with MAP closed for builds this week we see folks posting updates this week with Built and Shipped emails. Good luck everyone!!
PSA - start expecting to see a flurry of email distributions by the 30th!!!!!

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. I know that I have seen a number of posts like this, but has anyone been able to find a correlation between getting a picture of your build and over-the-air -updates with production completion or soon to be shipped?
I’ve had a picture over a week now and no built email or anything. 7/13 blend MIC

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

PSA - start expecting to see a flurry of email distributions by the 30th!!!!!
Some info making its way down that the shipping backlog is expected to be addressed this week?

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some info making its way down that the shipping backlog is expected to be addressed this week?
The plant has a bunch of built units that are not released (obviously). When they get released, they get scheduled for shipment. We will be seeing a lot getting released this week.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The plant has a bunch of built units that are not released (obviously). When they get released, they get scheduled for shipment. We will be seeing a lot getting released this week.
Sweeeeeeeet. I'm hoping for today but anytime this week is fine by me!
Sponsored