Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here's what needs to happen. If anyone has a delivery date WITHOUT a build date, they need to report if they got the email. The new date with the arrow below is the expected date to release it from the plant. When it gets released, the release date will show under the "built" category (bass ackwards, i know). So if anyone has an earlier date under theirs, they should get the email that same day or super early next morning (2 AM).

Again, the date under "in production" is when it's actually built. This will not change. When it's released (meaning okay to ship) from the plant, that date will be under the "built" section. The "Delivery" date is the ETA for it to get released (IE when you get the email). Don't get those twisted. Already confirmed this is accurate based on a VIN that is on its way to the dealership.

1627443704243.png
How accurate would you say the new “Estimated Dealer Delivery” showing under the VIN on the Ford tracker is?

I have this with a production date on the tracker, but no “Built”, “Shipped”, or “Delivery” date.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another day, another empty inbox.

As many expressed here, the growing frustration is palpable. Myself included. To have a built rig and have it sit in a lot somewhere? And for what? No one knows since @Ford Motor Company decided to go radio silent on it's customers. A simple email saying "Sorry fam, we screwed up and ran into issues with _______, it's being corrected as we speak and you should see movement _____."

I don't think that's asking too much, Ford. I'm sure we can take whatever the reason is, rather than letting wild speculation be the name of the game.

I don't know, just sucks. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking at other options at this point.
I hear ya. It's been a long road for all of us, and it makes it even tougher for me when it gets this close and just stalls out with no information. Ford has screwed up many things in this launch, and at this point, more should be expected. But that also means that they may as well just be honest to the people who have ordered and built units sitting at the plant. I also worry about damage not related to the actual issue that may occur with the extended time our rigs are sitting around. I just don't know any more.

MamaD6684

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My original build date was 6/22, it was moved to 7/12, the system updated that my build started 7/14, and the Bronco was to my dealer ( basically down the street from the plant ) on 7/22, we picked it up on 7/23. Badlands, Sasquatch, Luxe in Antimatter Blue. Its awesome!

tempImage41nR6C.png

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear ya. It's been a long road for all of us, and it makes it even tougher for me when it gets this close and just stalls out with no information. Ford has screwed up many things in this launch, and at this point, more should be expected. But that also means that they may as well just be honest to the people who have ordered and built units sitting at the plant. I also worry about damage not related to the actual issue that may occur with the extended time our rigs are sitting around. I just don't know any more.
Exactly. Even if they told me, "Hey we had Guinness Book of World Records out here and we wanted to go for the worlds largest maze, made entirely out of Broncos for the record books." I'd totally understand. At least I would know something.

Sponsored

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My original build date was 6/22, it was moved to 7/12, the system updated that my build started 7/14, and the Bronco was to my dealer ( basically down the street from the plant ) on 7/22, we picked it up on 7/23. Badlands, Sasquatch, Luxe in Antimatter Blue. Its awesome!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? tempImage41nR6C
Go AMB - Am Badass

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang that looks pretty! I would of never guessed that was AMB. It looks like shadow black tbh

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base

I went to visit the Broncos when they rolled through our town, when I got there I went straight to the gas cans to see the colors in person. One of the salespersons came up right away and said, "check this out, it's my favorite color" grabbed AMB and took me outside in the sunlight. All I can say was I did not expect the color to change the way that it did and be so dynamic. AMB looks fantastic.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How accurate would you say the new “Estimated Dealer Delivery” showing under the VIN on the Ford tracker is?

I have this with a production date on the tracker, but no “Built”, “Shipped”, or “Delivery” date.
I’ll let you know this Saturday. That’s the ETA for the email and I’m pretty confident.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, love that color!

Run your VIN on this link and see what the release date, start date and end dates show...Would be telling for a lot waiting. Put you're four digit order number in places of the XXXX and VIN in place of the XXXX at end.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...derNumber=XXXX&partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=XXXX

Sponsored

MamaD6684

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang that looks pretty! I would of never guessed that was AMB. It looks like shadow black tbh

Run your VIN on this link and see what the release date, start date and end dates show...Would be telling for a lot waiting. Put you're four digit order number in places of the XXXX and VIN in place of the XXXX at end.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...derNumber=XXXX&partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=XXXX
This link didn't work but I found the tracking link online. It doesn't retrieve anything besides the window sticker. I can open the window sticker, but since I've picked mine up I can't track the order. I could before we picked it up, I will attach the last screen shot I took.

IMG_4903.PNG

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only movement I have is my window sticker updating to today's date - 7/28/21, obviously.
My sticker was updated from 7.21 to 7.28 today as well..

MamaD6684

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to visit the Broncos when they rolled through our town, when I got there I went straight to the gas cans to see the colors in person. One of the salespersons came up right away and said, "check this out, it's my favorite color" grabbed AMB and took me outside in the sunlight. All I can say was I did not expect the color to change the way that it did and be so dynamic. AMB looks fantastic.
My sons hockey coach works in the testing facility, he drove me and my son through to check out the colors. I fell in love with it right away when I thought it was black and walked up on it and saw all the blue sparkle!

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Highlander / 66 GMC Pickup
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This looks like a plain text version of the tracker info. My start/end dates still show as 1990, production 7/16, release 7/20, and transit of 24 days, no delivery date, etc....
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1627488990186
Sponsored