Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4-Door Bronco Wildtrak wrapped in Inozetek Super Sloss Army Green wrap. Bronco belongs to Joe P.

Army Green Wrapped 2021 Ford Bronco 1.jpg
Army Green Wrapped 2021 Ford Bronco 2.jpg
Army Green Wrapped 2021 Ford Bronco 4.jpg
Army Green Wrapped 2021 Ford Bronco 3.jpg
Army Green Wrapped 2021 Ford Bronco 5.jpg
Army Green Wrapped 2021 Ford Bronco 6.jpg
NICE JOB!!

Looks like some parts were disassembled to get wrapped .... I wonder if there are any pictures of the work in progress?
I would also like to see some night pics with the lights on.

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Olive Drab is the correct name of this color. This color is not used by the Army. The US Army Camouflage Pattern (OCP) Color Scheme palette has 6 colors which are Gray (#7C887E), Artichoke (#91967F), Laurel Green (#BAB79F), American Silver (#D3D2CD), Grullo (#A08D83) and Dark Silver (#726870).
us-army-camouflage-pattern-colors-by-schemecolor.png
I can't tell you how many thousands of tons of all types of equipment in our inventory is still olive drab (OD green) - everything from radios to clothing accessories to water cans....

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Olive Drab is the correct name of this color. This color is not used by the Army. The US Army Camouflage Pattern (OCP) Color Scheme palette has 6 colors which are Gray (#7C887E), Artichoke (#91967F), Laurel Green (#BAB79F), American Silver (#D3D2CD), Grullo (#A08D83) and Dark Silver (#726870).
us-army-camouflage-pattern-colors-by-schemecolor.png
Laurel Green? I think you meant Yanny Green.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amen brother on the Lime Green!! Gladiator is coming out with that color! If I wasn't that close (blend date 08/05) I would be buying the Gladiator! Don't get me wrong, Bronco is better, but for me, Lime Green and doors/top off is the bomb!!
Mrs. BlueBronco daily drives our Gecko Green Jeep and there is a chance we will be wrapping our Cactus Gray Bronco in a Lime Green.

Toffen

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The benefits , Protect your original paint helps prevent scratches and rock chips provides a different color option for considerably less than repainting the vehicle. You could easily spend way over $10,000 to get a car painted properly.
Cool, thanks!
I’ll keep it in mind if I tire of Cactus Grey…

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That turned out great! Vehicle wraps are such a great invention.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

went through several pages on this feed, any word on the price? Colors are subjective! Why you guys have to get nasty. Lol. Because of how modular and it not having a roof to wrap. I would think it would be somewhat cheaper. Yet I know, supply and demand. Guy probably makes 100 dollars a hour. And yes I know there is a lot too it. Like detailing before the wrap goes on. I just have any idea on how much it cast. I think I have heard 3 to 4 grand. Which to me sounds ridiculous. But to each there own, like the color. 😜 I would be interested if it were closer to 2 g’s.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool, and I was sexually assaulted by a teacher in 6th grade. Just because that happened to me, doesn't mean that I think that is acceptable for people to do to others. (unlike you from the sound of it)

But my guess is that you are going to defend this teacher as an 'honest' hero also.

Your last name wouldn't happen to be 'Vogel' would it? Would explain a lot.
Well I am sorry to hear that happened to you. What I am saying is there are bigger issues to worry about other than some people's colorful opinions. I don't see any hurtful, personal verbal abue on here. After all, I think we can both agree that this thread is rather tame compared to real world bullying or physical assault.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the Bronco looks great, btw!