First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got a text from my dealer, where they previously showed a delivery window of August 10th - 16th, it's now showing TBD.
Ouch that really sucks!
Sponsored

Ponyup

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Nissan Armada, CX-3, Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m stuck in the 7/13 limbo. Contacted the dealer last week and he confirmed a 7/13 build and an expected delivery week 8/2. I see nothing elsewhere that would confirm his timeline. Still going to manage expectations but I hope heā€™s right. šŸ˜³

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m stuck in the 7/13 limbo. Contacted the dealer last week and he confirmed a 7/13 build and an expected delivery week 8/2. I see nothing elsewhere that would confirm his timeline. Still going to manage expectations but I hope heā€™s right. šŸ˜³
I hope heā€™s right too! That would be awesome to get!

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just digging through old posts. Who is your dealer if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like you are describing the mannequin at Forest Ford.
Forest is the mannequin I went and looked at last week. Iā€™m going through Marshall. Originally ordered through Crowson in Louisville, but wanted to use my hometown dealer (and where I bought current truck). Since they moved from union to Philly, I couldnā€™t find the dealership on reservation night. Called to have it moved and Ford couldnā€™t find them either, then I gave them unions zip codeā€¦and bingo. Anyways, Iā€™m 1st in line and their second reservation hasnā€™t even been scheduled. Marshallā€™s mannequin was build week before mine, but hasnā€™t delivered either.

Sponsored

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forest is the mannequin I went and looked at last week. Iā€™m going through Marshall. Originally ordered through Crowson in Louisville, but wanted to use my hometown dealer (and where I bought current truck). Since they moved from union to Philly, I couldnā€™t find the dealership on reservation night. Called to have it moved and Ford couldnā€™t find them either, then I gave them unions zip codeā€¦and bingo. Anyways, Iā€™m 1st in line and their second reservation hasnā€™t even been scheduled. Marshallā€™s mannequin was build week before mine, but hasnā€™t delivered either.
I'm supposed to be first at Forest and I'm in transit right now. Should be here this month. Lol

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm supposed to be first at Forest and I'm in transit right now. Should be here this month. Lol
The Outer Banks they have is awesome, a little fancy for my liking, but I was able to get a feel of it by sitting behind the wheel. I liked the Area 51 color on it. Salesman I talked with was from my hometown so I told him when mine is in and he sees me in town Iā€™d give him a few more lessons for when he gets to sell them.

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Outer Banks they have is awesome, a little fancy for my liking, but I was able to get a feel of it by sitting behind the wheel. I liked the Area 51 color on it. Salesman I talked with was from my hometown so I told him when mine is in and he sees me in town Iā€™d give him a few more lessons for when he gets to sell them.
Yea, my wife drove it and loved it. We went with the Badlands Luxe package for her. I drive a Platinum F150 and once you experience all the bells and whistles, you just can't go back.

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea, my wife drove it and loved it. We went with the Badlands Luxe package for her. I drive a Platinum F150 and once you experience all the bells and whistles, you just can't go back.
They offered me to drive, but I knew I would want to get out. My current truck is a Lariat model so had lots of bells and whistles from a decade ago. I like the bells and whistles but unfortunately I also just got my wife a new ride so my back account doesnā€™t really like them.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Starting to wonder if all our Broncos are set aside so the FEs can have the available hard tops. I was pretty excited back in April when I got my VIN. Seems like a long time ago now.

Sponsored

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Starting to wonder if all our Broncos are set aside so the FEs can have the available hard tops. I was pretty excited back in April when I got my VIN. Seems like a long time ago now.
But wouldn't it be crazy to tell hard top folks that their's was built and shipped (delivery date at least) just to have them sit on the sidelines waiting for the FE folks? I mean I live in the real world and it has gone absolutely bananas crazy, but that would be another level of torture.

Meharps

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry that so many of yā€™all are still waiting! I did take mine out camping this weekend and am still out all week this week. The bronco pulls my little trailer great, even up mountain gravel roads in the national forest. I have a bunch of jeep owners rides all weekend and they were amazed at the handling difference my bronco has over their Jeeps. I was doing 25-55 mph on roads that the Jeeps could only do 20 on tops. Feeling good about my purchase. This thing is great! Hope to see some of everyoneā€™s adventures with it!

BF096F6A-AF77-4EC0-8ED0-F3F8A4041056.jpeg

67A3F1DF-7AEC-4501-A2DB-F1D9515E627C.jpeg

Tadel001

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work going camping. I have a small camping trailer (Escapade Backcountry) and will be taking it camping as soon as I get mine. Hoping for that call any day now...

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, got a response from the dealer late this afternoon. My ride has made it to Birmingham and is waiting in the rail yard to be delivered. He said they were awaiting a few for their lot too, so looked to be this week. He said he showed 8/5 on delivery. Hereā€™s to Thursday!!

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery today and got her home safely tucked away for the night. Will be hoping you all get to do the same asap.

IMG_20210802_210933.jpg

Image_20210802_2212471785703075054167.jpg
Sponsored