First Name
Savanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like we may be getting compensated to some degree for the MIC delay. Anyone else have this pop up on their vehicle dashboard?
Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks E26E4885-BF6C-4676-AC74-64AB0A2DB6B2
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First pass through town with the MIC top. Iā€™m already a unicorn in my hometown, am I really a unicorn here with the MIC top
Pics or it didnā€™t happen!

Enjoy and get it on, brother!

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks 321F71CA-DE39-4A80-B239-BA5BF7D36379

Been busy enjoying (didnā€™t snap many) but now back to work to pay for it. Havenā€™t even had time to customize my radio stations. Took the secretary around the block and she told me about her husband almost buying one new about 1970 or so. She is in her 70s but she was smiling like a child. She has been just as excited for me as I have been for myself as we waited the past year!

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks 321F71CA-DE39-4A80-B239-BA5BF7D36379

Been busy enjoying (didnā€™t snap many) but now back to work to pay for it. Havenā€™t even had time to customize my radio stations. Took the secretary around the block and she told me about her husband almost buying one new about 1970 or so. She is in her 70s but she was smiling like a child. She has been just as excited for me as I have been for myself as we waited the past year!
It looks great! That was my original build, but mine was AMB and didnā€™t have the roof rack.

Yes, I have really enjoyed folksā€™ vicarious excitement about the Bronco. Many have constantly asked about it in the last year for that reason, excited for it to be a reality.

Sponsored

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks great! That was my original build, but mine was AMB and didnā€™t have the roof rack.

Yes, I have really enjoyed folksā€™ vicarious excitement about the Bronco. Many have constantly asked about it in the last year for that reason, excited for it to be a reality.
Originally went with AMB, but the more pictures I would see made me think it was more purple than what the computer showed. This blue reminds me of Ford tractor blue. I told my salesman when I changed colors that I could take the top off and ride through the pasture and pretend I was on an old tractor...but with A/C.

Edit: If you got a vehicle to trade, nows the time. I know they didn't lose money anywhere, but I actually felt like I won when the showed me the offer on my not so gently used pick-up.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ā€˜21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Insane but I just got an email from Ford saying my delivery window changed from 8/8-8/14 to 8/12-8/26. doesnā€™t make sense - the dominos tracker still has original window. Anyone else had email like this four days before beginning of delivery window?
EDIT: just found out about Missouri 33 train car derailment. Is there any chance it could still be in that area if original delivery was within the next 8 days and in California? I canā€™t imagine. https://ktvo.com/news/local/3-dozen-train-cars-derail-just-outside-marceline

Usual caveats about being lucky it is even built and all I know others are waiting in production still.

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks 31E11232-ED20-49CB-BAA4-134B61EDB375

Last edited:

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Took delivery today and got her home safely tucked away for the night. Will be hoping you all get to do the same asap.

Did your online tracker ever show that your Bronco was built or shipped?

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members of this Thread up to pg. 25:
@Lord Bronco | @pandapaul | @Ksjrb03 | @KyTruckPlant | @Ponyup | @BroncoTRails | @Ahauser2010 | @scottyb907 | @Bronco55 | @Grewupinabronco | @WildWillie | @Evolkidbell | @survivormanca | @audipwr1 | @Meharps | @luptanpitman | @xcxv | @kodiakisland | @MacDonald_Photo | @MustangRanch | @darkscion0 | @Kelleymarie212 | @RangerRick | @HoosierDaddy | @BuckyBronco | @soonerbronco | @BD1 | @5280Bronco | @International_George | @petespokerplanet | @Rhino67 | @OCDON | @talbot | @gmac71 | @imaginager | @Mike20 | @Ryan05055 | @BroncoGrish | @heederjt | @Ontario Bronco Club | @pstroke | @Powers2020 | @SpursFan | @Outbound Exploration | @Tadel001 | @Tricky Nick | @LetRBuck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All - After over a week of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 380 pages in total) there is one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. But it is very hard to quantify this with the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time and created a simple "Bronco Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

I figured I'd post it here first to get some data and gather some feedback for potential improvements before creating an individual Thread (aiming for tomorrow morning) as I'm sure there are things I have forgotten to add.

--------------------------------
Please fill out the Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker
--------------------------------

Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

"In-Production" Only Vehicle Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Raw Data can be found here (I plan on adding charts/pivot table once more data is gathered):
Raw Data

Shout out to @PecOBX , @Permaxyz , @KyTruckPlant and multiple others for helping track our progress and data thus far!

***EDIT*** It is worth noting that the Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.
A little late but data was added.

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your online tracker ever show that your Bronco was built or shipped?
It did and it was fairly accurate. Emails weren't necessarily timely but the tracker was generally accurate.YMMV.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like we may be getting compensated to some degree for the MIC delay. Anyone else have this pop up on their vehicle dashboard?
I (2Door MIC) checked yesterday after I saw this and I didnā€™t have anything

BroncoGrish

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Insane but I just got an email from Ford saying my delivery window changed from 8/8-8/14 to 8/12-8/26. doesnā€™t make sense - the dominos tracker still has original window. Anyone else had email like this four days before beginning of delivery window?
EDIT: just found out about Missouri 33 train car derailment. Is there any chance it could still be in that area if original delivery was within the next 8 days and in California? I canā€™t imagine. https://ktvo.com/news/local/3-dozen-train-cars-derail-just-outside-marceline

Usual caveats about being lucky it is even built and all I know others are waiting in production still.

31E11232-ED20-49CB-BAA4-134B61EDB375.jpeg
Our Broncos must be on the same train! I live close to South Bay Ford but my order is through Tuttle Click in Irvine bc I was living there last July.

I got a similar email as you last night pushing my initial delivery timeline (8/6-8/12) back 2 weeks to 8/20-8/26. Pretty disappointed to see as it was 3 days before initial timeline it but I had been expecting it a little. I talked to my rep who sent me this on Monday saying it was in Nebraska on Monday 8/1

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks image

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ā€˜21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is in transit but they just added a week to the eta! It is 200 miles from me!
This just happened to me today - have you learned anything new?
Our Broncos must be on the same train! I live close to South Bay Ford but my order is through Tuttle Click in Irvine bc I was living there last July.

I got a similar email as you last night pushing my initial delivery timeline (8/6-8/12) back 2 weeks to 8/20-8/26. Pretty disappointed to see as it was 3 days before initial timeline it but I had been expecting it a little. I talked to my rep who sent me this on Monday saying it was in Nebraska on Monday 8/1

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks image
Awesome! SBF folks don't have the excitement that your dealer does - I asked for dealer code, visibility report etc and I could feel the blank stares over the phone. If it makes you feel better I found this dude's experience enlightening and it made me still have hope for the original window but perhaps the tail end:

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks 1628121306139