imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It would seem all of the sources who had any insider information from MAP have been shut down? And my window sticker just updated again today for the 6th time.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of delay we're all looking at, now? Worst case scenario. Is it possible we won't see these rigs until next year? Would Ford really leave them outside, parked, all winter?

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what does my fellow #BadBatch folk think about Ford's latest Rockstar decision making, and more importantly how it may effect our sitting Broncos.?

A heck of a lot of August build weeks just got punted to 09/20.

Presumably this is to allow for a steady flow of First Edition builds as they need to be built as MY21.

This will further deplete the MIC top supply chain as it appears all builds have been punted (ie. Including Soft Tops).

Do y'all think we'll be parked a heck of a lot longer than our worst nightmares...

Or perhaps these delays are meant to take care of the #BadBatch.... Who knows anymore....

Thoughts?

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know it sounds foolishly optimistic, but I think this would bode well for those in production limbo. Efforts might be focused on clearing the backlog and not adding to it.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know it sounds foolishly optimistic, but I think this would bode well for those in production limbo. Efforts might be focused on clearing the backlog and not adding to it.
I certainly hope so because that would be great. They need to get those units moved out.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My cautious optimism crumbled at the end of last week when there seemed to be zero significant movement of any traced units in the bad batch.

Kev

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Range Rover, Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone have any idea what kind of delay we're all looking at, now? Worst case scenario. Is it possible we won't see these rigs until next year? Would Ford really leave them outside, parked, all winter?
If that happens definitely cancelling mine. Not going to pay MSRP for a year old MY21 when MY22 are being sold for the same price

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that happens definitely cancelling mine. Not going to pay MSRP for a year old MY21 when MY22 are being sold for the same price
And you'd have the exact same car with nothing different than a model year number...Oh and the extra year plus wait. Theres many in line that will snatch up you're canceled order soon as it hits the lot.

Kev

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Range Rover, Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And you'd have the exact same car with nothing different than a model year number...Oh and the extra year plus wait. Theres many in line that will snatch up you're canceled order soon as it hits the lot.
Let them snatch it up, paying the same price for a year old M21 car when new MY22 are being delivered for the same price is not smart

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let them snatch it up, paying the same price for a year old M21 car when new MY22 are being delivered for the same price is not smart
The price will be the exact same and in this market the one in hand will be worth a premium.

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya no sitting in winter for mine if it comes to that. My raptor sat in winter and the rear bellhousing is all rusted despite being a 4 year old truck that never again saw salt once it arrived in CA.

Am working on ordering a Defender now

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ya no sitting in winter for mine if it comes to that. My raptor sat in winter and the rear bellhousing is all rusted despite being a 4 year old truck that never again saw salt once it arrived in CA.

Am working on ordering a Defender now
Little bit of rust ain’t ever killed anybody, just surface rust shit’ll come right off
Sponsored