Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I noticed that too. I don’t spend much time there too warm and fuzzy!

I used to read BN pretty often but found that it had a lot less activity and I was finding more information here, even if some of it was just rumored stuff. I'd rather have something to grasp at to keep my hope alive haha.
Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In todays world of everything at our fingertips whether it be information or ordering food to our door-I think the order tracker was a great idea, in concept. The part that really threw me and I'm sure the rest of us in purgatory over the edge is sitting here getting all excited about our units going into production (especially knowing all the hacks of blend dates and what not) and then having unrealistic date expectations thrown in the mix and then faceplanting on every date thereafter. Here I think Ford set themselves up for failure-during a new vehicle launch all while having commodity and supplier issues and knowing based on history that it's inevitable to not run into production/quality issues which would then throw estimated dates into chaos, as it did. The part that really makes me laugh is it still says " Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days." and here we are 35 days later. They finally realized after their estimated delivery dates went back in time to completely remove them, but at that point it was just comical.

Long story short-I like the tracker and I think we all agree it's a great tool for those of us that utilize it-however make sure it sets up the right expectations for us as customers, but most of all keep us informed. QC checks? Great! Waiting on mudflaps? Perfect! Just keep me updated even in the slightest degree and then underpromise and overdeliver. Hell at this point put my estimated delivery date for Christmas, that way I won't be as heartbroken the 65842684378 times a day I check my unrealistic tracker for updates.

I work for a pretty large company and one common fail point I see that is consistently a problem both internally and externally with customers is communication-moreso lack thereof and that's where the frustration stems from.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1628106725680

Last edited:

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
In todays world of everything at our fingertips whether it be information or ordering food to our door-I think the order tracker was a great idea, in concept. The part that really threw me and I'm sure the rest of us in purgatory over the edge is sitting here getting all excited about our units going into production (especially knowing all the hacks of blend dates and what not) and then having unrealistic date expectations thrown in the mix and then faceplanting on every date thereafter. Here I think Ford set themselves up for failure-during a new vehicle launch all while having commodity and supplier issues and knowing based on history that it's inevitable to not run into production/quality issues which would then throw estimated dates into chaos, as it did. The part that really makes me laugh is it still says " Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days." and here we are 35 days later. They finally realized after their estimated delivery dates went back in time to completely remove them, but at that point it was just comical.

Long story short-I like the tracker and I think we all agree it's a great tool for those of us that utilize it-however make sure it sets up the right expectations for us as customers, but most of all keep us informed. QC checks? Great! Waiting on mudflaps? Perfect! Just keep me updated even in the slightest degree and then underpromise and overdeliver. Hell at this point put my estimated delivery date for Christmas, that way I won't be as heartbroken the 65842684378 times a day I check my unrealistic tracker for updates.

I work for a pretty large company and one common fail point I see that is consistently a problem both internally and externally with customers is communication-moreso lake thereof and that's where the frustration stems from.

Exactly. The tracker is good until it stalls due to some unforeseen event. If my pizza tracker stalled at “Your order is being checked for deliciousness by Bobby” for 3 hours, I’d start to wonder how long it takes to hide a booger under a pepperoni.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am going to commit to tweeting at Levine, Ford and Farley every day until this is resolved. The more people we can get to do this the more likely either the press will pick up the story or they will release an official statement. It won’t work though unless a large group of us all commits to doing the same thing. It’ll be a helluva lot more productive than just coming here every day to say “no update”.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am going to commit to tweeting at Levine, Ford and Farley every day until this is resolved. The more people we can get to do this the more likely either the press will pick up the story or they will release an official statement. It won’t work though unless a large group of us all commits to doing the same thing. It’ll be a helluva lot more productive than just coming here every day to say “no update”.
I’m tempted to join Twitter just for this purpose. Can you get banned the same day that you join? Oh well, what would I be out?

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s also where you have to attach Car and Driver, Michigan news networks a part of those tweets.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m tempted to join Twitter just for this purpose. Can you get banned the same day that you join? Oh well, what would I be out?
I left Twitter awhile back because it was too much nonsense for my taste, but I have thought about re-joining just for this.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work for a pretty large company and one common fail point I see that is consistently a problem both internally and externally with customers is communication-moreso lake thereof and that's where the frustration stems from.

Great post!!

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Long story short-I like the tracker and I think we all agree it's a great tool for those of us that utilize it-however make sure it sets up the right expectations for us as customers, but most of all keep us informed.
I'm not getting anywhere tracking my own VIN/order#....so I've just started making up random numbers to see if it gets any better :)

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s also where you have to attach Car and Driver, Michigan news networks a part of those tweets.
Let’s make sure we use a common hashtag!

🤔 🧐 2 seconds elapse…

How about #BadBatchBroncos ?
👇🏼👇🏼
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 37683800-C6FD-437A-B607-946002F1885B

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not getting anywhere tracking my own VIN/order#....so I've just started making up random numbers to see if it gets any better :)
Be careful you’ll probably get a better result, and get pissed when you see the production day and shipped within days of eachother lol

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our favorite communications director posted a picture of Bronco camouflage, likely warthog, but you know what we do when Mr. Levine posts about the Bronco, right? Get to it!

https://twitter.com/mrlevine

#badbatchbroncos
Great minds think alike…you were first though PC!

Let’s make sure we use a common hashtag!

🤔 🧐 2 seconds elapse…

How about #BadBatchBroncos ?
👇🏼👇🏼
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates D1E55EE2-E477-4F1C-B5E5-8FD814DD5404

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I left Twitter awhile back because it was too much nonsense for my taste, but I have thought about re-joining just for this.
Update to my previous post: after careful consideration I have re-joined Twitter just for this. And @Rlack75 I used #BadBatchBroncos in my tweet just for good measure. 😁
Sponsored

Last edited: