First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure that this means anything at all, but my window sticker updated with today's date. Previous updates to it have only been at the beginning of a new week.
Sponsored

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure that this means anything at all, but my window sticker updated with today's date. Previous updates to it have only been at the beginning of a new week.
same but not sure it means much

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got updated by my dealer that mine has been produced, but shows no delivery information. Hoping it might clear whatever the holdup is this week, but it's not looking so great.

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It doesn't mean anything.

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Per the suggestion of @Rubisquatch , I added a "top" column. I think I got most of them, still missing a few. Of the 33 shipped rigs, only 8 are MICs (one unknown top). :(

Let me know if I missed anything.

8/4/2021 @ 9:45pm (CST)

Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
Hopefully this changes before the next revision and it becomes a moot point, but I am actually still in the built but not shipped category. Unfortunately...

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received a screenshot from my dealer that shows "produced" under secondary status.

F17R Production Info.PNG

He also told me:

"Your Bronco has been built and completed. I do not show that it has entered “transit” status.

What I am being told by Ford is that they are performing quality control checks on all Broncos before they are shipped."
I've been "produced" since July 21st. Haven't gotten the build email yet, but I THINK that comes when the above tracker goes from "produced" to "released". Then from released it's put into the queue for transit.

So guessing I'm waiting for my MIC to clear QC and be released.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really cannot wrap my head around this MIC issue….
Why is QC not checking these tops well before it gets to the line for integration? I would think all parts are verified and ready for final assembly.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really cannot wrap my head around this MIC issue….
Why is QC not checking these tops well before it gets to the line for integration? I would think all parts are verified and ready for final assembly.
At least that one we know what's going on. Explain why soft tops are being held?? Riddle me that.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At least that one we know what's going on. Explain why soft tops are being held?? Riddle me that.
I’d have to bash my head with a hammer at this point to dumb myself down enough, just to match Ford’s thought process and communication.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watching some of the Youtube mechanic channels, seems like the quality of parts coming in from suppliers has been dropping. I saw a video where a guy got in a set of points for a mechanical distributor that the contacts were welded together with no discoloration, which indicates they came that way from the mfg.

I figure we're focusing on tops a lot, but almost anything could be going wrong, which likely explains a lot of other threads out there.

I'm figuring broncos are getting to QC and they are having to test all the things. In some cases, something is wrong. We assume tops because that's a common thread, but it could be anything.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well my dealer says I'm still showing a shipping ETA of this week (8/2) on their system, but it's Thursday and I'm a MIC 2 Door soooooo???????

LOL

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve said this multiple times before and I know I sound like a damn broken record, the longer Ford sits on these built Broncos without explanation to us, makes them look like incompetent asses. We can give them every excuse under the sun but bottom line if they can’t send quick information to us or the dealer that he John Q. Consumer’s bronco is built but is waiting for that special llama to die so we can use it’s soft supple skin for that awesome Ford steering wheel, it makes me question their ability to actually produce something of any quality..

I wouldn’t mind communication then I could relax and quit being the obsessive idiot I have become- or as my wife says always been..
Sponsored