Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer just told me my Bronco is ahead of schedule. Should arrive by the 10th or 11th 😁😁
Same build, same blend, and completely different delivery timelines!

Maybe it's just me, but I've seen very few Broncos delivered to areas that would go by convoy and a ton that have gone to areas that would have been delivered by rail (i.e. lots of deliveries to the south and out west and not a lot to the Midwest).

Lack of truck drivers might be a substantial issue for us close to MAP 😰
Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe it's just me, but I've seen very few Broncos delivered to areas that would go by convoy and a ton that have gone to areas that would have been delivered by rail (i.e. lots of deliveries to the south and out west and not a lot to the Midwest).

We need to all go out, learn how to drive an 18 wheeler, get our CDL's and start trucking these babies out.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well if Biden can drive one, we can.
Imagine just a third of the members on this forum became truck drivers. That would be over 7,500 drivers! Average 10 broncos per truck, 75,000 rigs being sent out! Crazy.

I should have bought a car carrier instead of the Bronco and just charged up the butt to transport sitting vehicles :ROFLMAO:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Per the suggestion of @Rubisquatch , I added a "top" column. I think I got most of them, still missing a few. Of the 33 shipped rigs, only 8 are MICs (one unknown top). :(

Let me know if I missed anything.

8/4/2021 @ 9:45pm (CST)

Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
Thanks for adding tops, nice job keeping us informed!

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least that one we know what's going on. Explain why soft tops are being held?? Riddle me that.
I think the soft tops are going through QC as well. I read a post (maybe in this thread) that a buyer of a 4-Dr. Soft top had a piece of felt and paint protection film on the top mechanism and roll bar (to prevent scratching). This was most likely added at the factory, now that there are reports of the soft top scratching the roll cage. Also the lots a MAP are jam packed as we all know. I fear that they pull Broncos from the outside of this giant pack to QC and ship, working their way through the pile.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can go git it.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Vinny6G

If you wanted another MIC data point. NC here, modules have updated, produced but not released.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628184736565

wileecoyote

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Mustang GT, 19 Raptor, 21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very Strange... I had a build date of 07/21 - and on 07/22 - Sync was updated and the codes appeared on motorcraft. On the 29th, my window sticker showed 07/29/2021 at the bottom. I had assumed that it was built and being shipped. Today the bottom of the window sticker was updated to 08/05/2021. I don't get the tracker or emails 'cause I'm in Canada. Anyone know what this would mean? Thanks!

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really cannot wrap my head around this MIC issue….
Why is QC not checking these tops well before it gets to the line for integration? I would think all parts are verified and ready for final assembly.
I was hoping that the tops would have been of better quality by the time our Broncos rolled down the line. However reading between the lines of @PREMiERdrum's post. The MIC issue seems to be really really really bad. I do not think Ford wants to stop production of any Bronco with a MIC so they are just putting these bad roofs on so at least they have something on the truck for when they are parked in the lot. Then as they are supposedly doing now go one by one and replace them. This is all just speculation and who knows for sure but seems to be the case to me. I hate to say it but if our trucks have MIC tops and they don't get released in a week or two I think we will be waiting for quite some time. The demo mannequin my dealer is supposed to get is a 2Door Big Bend and was built June 18th, It has yet to be released :(

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the soft tops are going through QC as well. I read a post (maybe in this thread) that a buyer of a 4-Dr. Soft top had a piece of felt and paint protection film on the top mechanism and roll bar (to prevent scratching). This was most likely added at the factory, now that there are reports of the soft top scratching the roll cage. Also the lots a MAP are jam packed as we all know. I fear that they pull Broncos from the outside of this giant pack to QC and ship, working their way through the pile.
If they are doing that - great relative to a quick fix. But we have been seeing more folks now receiving their soft top Broncos with blend dates well after mine (7/19) so If this is an issue they apparently did not go back to older builds to correct them first. As much as I want my Bronco - I have major concerns now that something with my build was screwed up because I had no constraining components (no Sas or Tow). And its not transport either because there have been a couple of folks on this thread who posted about getting the shipped email and they are in SE Pa where I live.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for anyone that has used palsapp.com to track their delivery (@RubyRedGT, @DillyCrack, @Jelly81Raider, @devhodge, @Ladysailor, etc.)... I just entered my VIN for the first time on the site and it comes up and says 'status' as 'pending' and it provides a freight bill #. That would seem to me that it has been released by Ford but is waiting to be picked up by freight. Any insight?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what information FoMoCo dug up for Ash:
Someone with Twitter reach out to him and ask :)
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628184736565

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very Strange... I had a build date of 07/21 - and on 07/22 - Sync was updated and the codes appeared on motorcraft. On the 29th, my window sticker showed 07/29/2021 at the bottom. I had assumed that it was built and being shipped. Today the bottom of the window sticker was updated to 08/05/2021. I don't get the tracker or emails 'cause I'm in Canada. Anyone know what this would mean? Thanks!
You can't read anything into the date of the window sticker. Once the window sticker is created, it will update every seven days. At least that has been my experience.
Sponsored