First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There are two versions. The sasquatch has electron folding ones. Very nice. I can get measurements in am.
Sounds like Amp Research auto steps. That would be nice if you planned to stay away from crawling and we’re just going to desert,sand run/ fire road/ daily drive.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Gatone13

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m curious how the 2dr will look with the roof off and the rack on. And I’m assuming that nub poking out of the spae tire is the backup camera

Yes. Back up sensor/camera is the peg that spare goes on.. I'm not crazy about this, as it limits aftermarket bumpers/tire racks.

Also notice the bumper is cut out around the spare. So 35s appear to be as big as you can go. (With stock spare mount)
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot_20200719-235639_Gallery
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot_20200719-235609_Gallery

BootyWizard

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door Wildtrak | 1994 Toyota 4Runner.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are two versions. The sasquatch has electron folding ones. Very nice. I can get measurements in am.
hold up hold up hold up. I think this is something I haven't seen talked about or shown on the Sasquatch package information (please correct me if I'm wrong). Sasquatch has electronically folding rock rails??? I've got the badlands reserved and was wondering if I should go 'squatch or not. This might convince me to do so. Could you please take a pic of the non folding one for comparison?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait did this one actually look blue in person? Cause it kinda looks like what we thought was Cactus Grey. Which is supposed to be a light grey with maybe some green mixed in. Interesting.

Either way just know that all of Bronco6g is jealous of you haha.

Gatone13

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait did this one actually look blue in person? Cause it kinda looks like what we thought was Cactus Grey. Which is supposed to be a light grey with maybe some green mixed in. Interesting.

Either way just know that all of Bronco6g is jealous of you haha.
Picture captured color well. Gray with a green hue.

Not crazy of what I'm assuming is carbanized grey grill paired with it. Would look better with black grill.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picture captured color well. Gray with a green hue.

Not crazy of what I'm assuming is carbanized grey grill paired with it. Would look better with black grill.
Yeah, that’s definitely cactus grey then. Was hoping to see an antimatter blue one.

Gatone13

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
hold up hold up hold up. I think this is something I haven't seen talked about or shown on the Sasquatch package information (please correct me if I'm wrong). Sasquatch has electronically folding rock rails??? I've got the badlands reserved and was wondering if I should go 'squatch or not. This might convince me to do so. Could you please take a pic of the non folding one for comparison?
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot_20200720-000815_Gallery

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot_20200720-000821_Gallery

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot_20200720-000828_Gallery
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] 20200718_183344

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows, maybe one will show up tomorrow lol
Can you please get a measurement from the ground up to the top of the roof rack on the one with the Sasquatch package? Need to know if that plus a roof top tent will fit under my garage door. LOL

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for the pics @Gatone13!
Super jealous!

that cactus grey one is pretty close to the spec I want to order minus the roof rack
Sponsored