Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bad batch leaking and getting moldy for 4 months, delivery in December - January and all you get is a piece of paper 🗑 ouch
629B7591-8B87-42A5-A6B3-4D2F74B996E8.jpeg
I still don't know where everyone is getting the tops are leaking and now have mold in them. I saw 1 or 2 posts where people had leaking issues unless there were a whole bunch more that I missed on here. All it says is it's an appearance issue that is causing the holdup.

Screenshot_20210812-130921_Adblock Browser.jpg
Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I still don't know where everyone is getting the tops are leaking and now have mold in them. I saw 1 or 2 posts where people had leaking issues unless there were a whole bunch more that I missed on here. All it says is it's an appearance issue that is causing the holdup.

Screenshot_20210812-130921_Adblock Browser.jpg
@Blaven The person that posted the reply you quoted has been trolling on this thread for awhile now.

Last edited:

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I told my wife to go buy whatever she wanted. I’ve been fully vested in a Bronco, the need for a vehicle out weighed the ability to weight any longer. She told me to get something and I told her no matter what I was going to immediately regret as soon as I drove it off the lot so she might as well get something she would like.

Thank you all for the info and support and I truly do hope Ford gets this fixed and you all love your trucks and I can jump back on the bandwagon in a couple of years.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I told my wife to go buy whatever she wanted. I’ve been fully vested in a Bronco, the need for a vehicle out weighed the ability to weight any longer. She told me to get something and I told her no matter what I was going to immediately regret as soon as I drove it off the lot so she might as well get something she would like.

Thank you all for the info and support and I truly do hope Ford gets this fixed and you all love your trucks and I can jump back on the bandwagon in a couple of years.
I understand how you feel, this whole thing has turned something that was so exciting into a disappointment of monumental proportions. Hope you can enjoy whatever your new vehicle is anyway :)

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I understand how you feel, this whole thing has turned something that was so exciting into a disappointment of monumental proportions. Hope you can enjoy whatever your new vehicle is anyway :)
Thanks! I get that it’s a brand new product launch in a global pandemic. If I could wait another 6 months I would but in my current situation it wasn’t realistic. I’m sure the truck will be amazing and hopefully the issues are all fixed when you all get your trucks. It’s disappointing but I’m not mad and I don’t have ill will towards any of you a-holes that actually get the Bronco 😁

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Blaven The person that posted the reply you quoted has been trolling on this thread for awhile now.
I wasn't aware even though I try to read almost every post. I'm a little concerned about them sitting but if they stopped shipment after finding bad tops, I am trying to have faith they will do another full QC check before letting them out of jail.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You and your family represent a group of buyers that NEEDS the Bronco, not just WANTS. I feel bad that this has been your experience. I imagine that there will be several for sale within the next few years that will be ripe for the picking. Best of luck, you are welcome back at any time.

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I dumb because I would be willing to pay $500 dollars or so more for my Bronco to get it delivered now to help offset the shipping cost of the new roof in October?

Brianew

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 08 Mustang, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Am I dumb because I would be willing to pay $500 dollars or so more for my Bronco to get it delivered now to help offset the shipping cost of the new roof in October?
no

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wasn't aware even though I try to read almost every post. I'm a little concerned about them sitting but if they stopped shipment after finding bad tops, I am trying to have faith they will do another full QC check before letting them out of jail.
Same. My biggest concern is also the fact they'll be sitting for so long waiting for new tops & I'd like to think that Ford will do whatever they can to prevent more problems from developing...but after this seemingly unending fiasco, it's getting harder and harder to give Ford the benefit of the doubt.

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd do the same.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just spoke with my dealer. I was their number 1 allocation out of 30. I have also been their ONLY hardtop that had even been scheduled, yet alone built. As we all start talking to our respective dealers, lets try to figure out what the delivered market looks like. IT might not be that many that have to be worked through before they start ours. I also plan on upping my secondary order to a SAS LUX since all 2drs, Wildtraks, and FEs are now essentially on a stoppage. That frees up a lot of 2.7s and SAS packages, as well as takes pressure off other constraints. The commodity sheets for the next few months are going to look VERY different.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope..Shit I'll pay that price AND drive to the dirt pile to pick mine up AND pay the delivery and destination fees.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So uh… what do we do in here for the next 2 months since we know there will be no movement for atleast that long lol
We can still make funny memes and stickers, right? Right?
Sponsored