First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seriously, I hope dealers who do the swaps just don't trash the semi-passable bad tops. Take them to the body shop and let the folks get to work on improving the edges and painting the top. If it sucks, then trash it. But at the very least, it could be used as test tops to perfect a process for paying customers to have their own done.
I think it’s safe to say that the only body shop playing around and painting stuff that no one else has ever done before without selling it, just to practice and see how it goes and what we like…. is me!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it’s safe to say that the only body shop playing around and painting stuff that no one else has ever done before without selling it, just to practice and see how it goes and what we like…. is me!
And you are ahead of the others having first access to a MIC. I just was saying that it would be a waste to just crush them and waste a learning opportunity. Having a paying customer for the other dealers is the wrong time to start finding out what works and doesn't.

I think plenty have given you feedback (both good and bad). For the next time, it would be interesting if you would document each modification (not your process). Seeing the rig with just the white top, and then white top and flares, and so on. Maybe as you redo this rig, you can backtrack and document the changes.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

would love to see how the grille would look in either chrome with a super simple chrome bumper - or brushed silver with a silver bumper. i would leave the trail sights, handles, fender flares all black
good job choosing wimbledon white

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tastes like chicken! Thanks for the support 👊🤣
My 2 cents…
Less white. Maybe body color fender flares, mirrors, and door handles.

I will say, this inspired me to get a white painted top for my A51 if/when Ford makes them available for order.

JoePostman

Badlands
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like how so far anytime anyone has tried something new out on there bronco the first comment is always super negative. Geez guys...

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stick with it. Don't let the know it all's spoil it for you.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was all about a white top, grille and fender flares. But now that I've seen it done in real life it's a hard pass. Renders that were played with last year made it look good.

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same Wildtrak that had the color matched top!
They went back and switched it up for a retro vibe! More pictures to come.

Edit: Don’t believe they are finished. They are still tweaking a few things on the retro design.

2021 Bronco painted white roof white fender flares.jpeg

8CEAA199-804A-44B7-BBC8-FF43B8E95617.jpeg

8DD84F23-F8FA-40ED-AB5D-2A05B84BF0F9.jpeg

Added an in progress picture from the GM: Tom
4B44E90C-AD0C-4B3F-BFBB-F57C6C833003.jpeg
Love everything but the white fender flares. No can do.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think It's cool to see people experimenting and putting together their own heritage look but it just doesn't look right. I think it would look better with just the white top then maybe color matched handles.. The white grille, trail sights, fenders, handles.. a bit overkill. Nonetheless I can appreciate it and think it's cool to see people modding out their ride to their liking already.
Sponsored