Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m curious to know what you guys think... I reserved a first edition. Given they only allowed 3500 do you guys suspect this will be something special or unique in years to come or is this more of just a gimmick thing? I’m on the fence on my opinion... 60k is a lot of a vehicle.
Sponsored

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The list looks pretty solid IMO and lines up with everything we've seen thus far.
Ford, listen to your fans who made a quick $65k decision in your favor and reserved the First Edition in time to actually get one. It’s not too late to change from the “Blue Death” interior.

You changed the date from OJ’s birthday, and honestly, the navy interior is more offensive than the original reveal date.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but based on here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/allowable-and-excluded-options-per-trim-level.2528/

Our only interior for the First edition is going to be.. "Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats with Navy Pier"

:confused:
Unfortunate that something so special like a First Edition can turn out so wrong with one bad decision. I hope it truly isn't to late for Ford to add the Ebony/Brown leather as a option. But feel we're doomed as they might be thinking with only 3500 units they'll all sell no matter what interior we do. Hopefully some decision makers at Ford can see the FE as the Flag Ship of the Bronco name that will always be a highly sought after Bronco and not the class clown that folks laughed at because of one poor choice. Personally If Navy Pier is the only choice I'll definitely be getting a Wildtrak, even if it moves me to the end of the line on the reserve list.

Last edited:

HHILLS

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460, 86 Grand Wagoneer, X5, X5d, Reserved Bronco 4D FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You mean blue/gray for the first one? Since that is what was leaked in the build and price as the default interior.

FQikgst.png
Ughh, that combo is awful.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll be incredibly upset if that's the interior we get I'll have to spend MORE money to swap it out with katskinz or something. It's so awful. That blue is going in the trash.

Won't be the first time Ford put some God awful blue leather in a vehicle. The 2014 F150 Limiteds had it too

ManikMonday

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 G500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unfortunate that something so special like a First Edition can turn out so wrong with one bad decision. I hope it truly isn't to late for Ford to add the Ebony/Brown leather as a option. But feel we're doomed as they might be thinking with only 3500 units they'll all sell no matter what interior we do. Personally If Navy is the only choice I'll definitely be getting a Wildtrak, even if it moves me to the end of the line on the reserve list.
At that point I may just wait for the raptor version.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Think about everyone on the trails enveying your First Edition Bronco. As soon as they see the Navy blue interior they ask, why the heck would you pick blue leather. You answer sadly it was my only choice. Your Bronco goes from hero to zero in 2 seconds. I've always loved unique vehicles with different color combinations. But would truly be embarrassed to own a FE with Navy Blue interior.
Ford if your listing, please don't make the First Edition Bronco your next Edsel.
280px-1958_Corsair_Daten.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think about everyone on the trails enveying your First Edition Bronco. As soon as they see the Navy blue interior they ask, why the heck would you pick blue leather. You answer sadly it was my only choice. Your Bronco goes from hero to zero in 2 seconds. I've always loved unique vehicles with different color combinations. But would truly be embarrassed to own a FE with Navy Blue interior.
Ford if your listing, please don't make the First Edition Bronco your next Edsel.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 280px-1958_Corsair_Daten
If it comes in blue only there are gonna be a lot of FE sitting at dealers. No way am I paying 65k for blue interior.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If it comes in blue only there are gonna be a lot of FE sitting at dealers. No way am I paying 65k for blue interior.
I felt like I won the Lottery when I finally reserved a FE and that was with 2 hours of constant website crashes. If Blue interior is are only option I have absolutely no desire to own one.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope we can downgrade from the FE to a lower end model during the buying process. Lol. I know I will be.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I felt like I won the Lottery when I finally reserved a FE and that was with 2 hours of constant website crashes. If Blue interior is are only option I have absolutely no desire to own one.
Someone mentioned the LE F150 with blue earlier.... I went to look at a used one with the blue thinking “maybe its not that bad”... it definitely was that bad.

I was already on the fence about a 65k version this will just push me to a Wildtrak which is fine. Saves me money.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope we can downgrade from the FE to a lower end model during the buying process. Lol. I know I will be.
I don't look at it as a downgrade if Navy interior is only FE option. In my eyes a fully loaded Wildtrak with Brown/Ebony is a upgrade, Lol. Customer servce told me can not switch on a FE, only other models. But have heard from others that we can. I ended up reserving a WildTrak a few days ago just in case they won't let us switch. I'm willing to wait a few more months to get a Wildtrak with Ebony/Brown if not offered on FE.
Sponsored