First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't know why some of you act like this is such a shock...we have seen this thing driving down the road for literally a year now. I honestly thought it would be a 2023 but really don't care that it's a 2022. I can't afford it and it doesn't affect me getting my Bronco in any way. I along with most here will have our Broncos 6 months before they even take orders on these things.
Yes, we knew it was coming but we didn’t expect the announcement prior to most people receiving their initial Bronco orders.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are lights. Just like the raptor pickup (and ram TRX etc). The extra width requires center marking lights to be compliant.

I assume and hope all 22's will have three cameras. This will help with the winch blocking the view

Sponsored

mhewlett

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But Raptors still carry ADMs on them.
Anything that it going to be high demand/limited run will have some sort of markup. People always blame the dealership, but in reality they are just setting a price point that the market demands

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are lights. Just like the raptor pickup (and ram TRX etc). The extra width requires center marking lights to be compliant.
Crap..............

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh Great.. another trim level that will be "available" in 2022 (in very limited supply) but not really until 2023 because 2021 models are still being built and orders for 2021 are being converted to 2022 and they are in line to be built because production on orders from customers with reservations for 2021 are already behind. .... That sounds about right.

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Needs to say Warthog!
I had the chance to speak with one of the members of the bronco design team at off roadeo and a couple of us def pressed him for info but he stayed true and didn’t reveal much. However he did say not to expect a Ford product with the name warthog anytime soon as the studio that makes the Halo video game has the name trademarked for the next several years.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only see the 3 marker lights in the grill, not the 2 outboard ones. That leads me to believe it's not actually over 80" wide, they just wanted the classic raptor look.
They don't have to add much to break 80". Isn't the squatch already 79.8?
Oof, why did they have to put on the giant rubbermaid flares and not give us real wide fenders like a F-150 Raptor....
So when you **** them up bumping into things with your ridonkulously wide car you spend less fixing it?

rbell2267

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vehicle development doesn't cease because you don't get your car when you want it. As previously mentioned this thing has been in the works for years and probably won't even see customer hands until we all have our Broncos. You guys really need to cut out a bit of the bitching.
Why wouldn’t further vehicle development cease on the Bronco when that haven’t been able to meet their own current promises? I think meeting the promises made to their current customers at this point should be priority. From a customers point of view, there is a lot of effort focused on “future development” and keeping our focus off the fact that many of us are still waiting on some communication of when we will get the trucks we reserved 15months ago and ordered almost 9months ago. Future planning is always ongoing, of course, but a 2022 Raptor Bronco is ridiculous to tease when they can’t even meet current demand on the basic vehicle they’ve promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.