First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
welcome to Bronco6g. 85% of this forum is exactly what you are describing.

Can we have a new B6G forum section where we can discuss Bronco news without rants and bitching about ā€œmuh orderā€?

Itā€™s a shitty situation I get it, but some of yā€™all sound like the dude who canā€™t get over his shitty divorce and brings up his ā€œwhore ex-wifeā€ every chance he gets. Itā€™s making this place toxic and unpleasant.
Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. @Ford Motor Company made this place toxic and unpleasant. If they had kept up their end we could be talking about trucks in our driveways instead of the wet dream we were promised with a "reservation" system that doesn't mean squat.

I realize I'm making your point, but I don't care. I'm tired of all the ford apologists, poor communications, and one of the largest car companies in the world not being able to deliver a simple product.
As an aside, no one is communicating well anywhere. Manufacturing everywhere is pinched and lead times on most things are messed up guesses. If you want something reliable and available today, might I suggest a nice Hyundai Elantra.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When Ford says coming 2022. They mean December 30, 2022. I wonder what they will over promise and under deliver on this.
At 11:59 pm and 59.99999999999 seconds

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

welcome to Bronco6g. 85% of this forum is exactly what you are describing.
Let's not confuse this. The negative comments were pretty non-existent up until 5 months ago. There is a clear reason that people are frustrated. If you want to start a thread about something you like with your Bronco(if you have one), your mods you plan, your experience, etc there are plenty. When there is a post about "What's coming!" from Ford, there is obviously going to be some backlash.

If you aren't on DM, you aren't worried about how many times you're build date has been moved, you aren't a first week reservation holder that still doesn't have any info, etc....then stay off obvious threads that will jump into those negative comments. There are plenty of REALLY useful threads on here that you can find every day.

When Ford announces a new model, assume there will be some issue with that here!

I'm not going to respond to any reply here, so feel free to disagree.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we have a new B6G forum section where we can discuss Bronco news without rants and bitching about ā€œmuh orderā€?

Itā€™s a shitty situation I get it, but some of yā€™all sound like the dude who canā€™t get over his shitty divorce and brings up his ā€œwhore ex-wifeā€ every chance he gets. Itā€™s making this place toxic and unpleasant.
But, I reserved at 7:03PM on the first day blah blah blah and Ford hasn't called me yet. What should I do? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SQUARE Fender Flares Confirmed (similar to the Heritage model).

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-6.png
I havenā€™t been following closing the past several months, has squared fenders been confirmed for the heritage edition? šŸ¤ž

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you like bitching and complaining, you probably missed plenty. I read about 2 pages and could see where this was going.
Let me guess. People are upset Ford teased this because they havenā€™t gotten their Bronco yet. They also donā€™t think Ford will keep to their 2022 timeline of it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice strategic move Ford...
You have 100,000 high end orders coming out in 2022 with price locked at 2021 price. Yet the company faced a year of increased production costs due to supply side constaints and labor shortages. aka profit erosion...

How can you make a profit in 2022???

Get as many of those 100,000 to switch to a new model....at new 2022 prices... Brilliant!
The Lightning has pushed Bronco out of the spotlight with over 150k reservations. Ford expects to make history with it being the first all electric model of a truck that's been the #1 seller for 44 years.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And we thought The markup for the regular bronco was high, just wait till these puppies hit the market. The skies the limit
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.