First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a little group right around our blends that seems to be going nowhere. Extrapolate to non 6g members and there are probably a few dozen. WTH? Bad air bags? Maybe we're going to get the REAL MIC 2.0? I always felt being late 7/23 blends we probably actually weren't built until after the shutdown 7/26, maybe they went on with scheduled 8/2's and forgot to finish us? I really thought this would be our week :(

I've had a decent attitude up til now, but seeing '22s get Blend dates is really depressing me. #Icouldagotgreen.
My sentiments exactly. Any excitement I had left at this point is gone, but we're all dug in now and will just have to wait, again. Stay pumped.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My sentiments exactly. Any excitement I had left at this point is gone, but we're all dug in now and will just have to wait, again. Stay pumped.
I sold my Jeep in June because of my original 6/21 scheduled build. Missed out on summer Jeep trips, OK I can deal. No Jeep for fall hunting, screws up logistics, but I can deal. Now I have a garage full of accessories I'll entertain myself with when it shows up, but when is that going to be? We go to Arizona a for a couple weeks in late February, am I going to be puttsing around in my Motorhome watching Green Broncos taking off on all the trails? SH&$

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I‘m not sure what to make but I think this is not a good thing. On palsapp you can right click and ’inspect’ the code and see your vehicle status. Mine has been ASN for forever. Supposedly it goes to PICKED and then it gets loaded and turns to IN TRANSIT. Well, my status yesterday changed and now no longer says ASN but says “On Hold”. What the F does this mean?

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I see this afternoon in ETIS that my PSCM and RCM modules show today's date so its back in getting worked on again? Its the 5th date Ive seen come across them. Nothing else has changed anywhere.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/29 Update - Only 1 released from DM today. So.... yeah, pretty disappointing.

1635553113012.png

Special Note - Tomorrow is purge day for ~10 lost souls who have not replied to multiple messages of mine over the past week and a bit. Most are July Blends and truthfully, it's safe to say most have already received "Built" statuses but to keep the states as accurate as possible I will be removing them from the list.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10/29 Update - Only 1 released from DM today. So.... yeah, pretty disappointing.

1635553113012.png

Special Note - Tomorrow is purge day for ~10 lost souls who have not replied to multiple messages of mine over the past week and a bit. Most are July Blends and truthfully, it's safe to say most have already received "Built" statuses but to keep the states as accurate as possible I will be removing them from the list.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Yeah, one release but it's a 7/23, so at least they haven't forgotten about us!!

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1635553113012.png

This is getting crazy! Hope this coming week brings better numbers from Dirt Max prison!

Speaking of; What’s up fellow Cell Block 7-19 inmates?

What are you doing to pass time until your DM parole comes up?

I just went out in the yard, did some chest and back!

It’s Saturday so probably tomato soup at chow!

Might write a few letters to some local politicians and see if they can help my cause?

Maybe I’ll fashion a bronco key out of a bar of soap, trick the guards and break out of Dirt Max prison, just ride off into the sunset in my bronco!

Anyways; Keep safe, don’t associate with the June 30 Gang, they’re life’ers with nothing to loose and if you even look at them the wrong way……. Bye bye!

;-)

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/30 - Two released today, with one being another July Blend. I guess we will take that as a win!

1635631609045.png

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 20211030_190333

Well my Bronco came home tonight! I'm elated. It's everything I expected. Except the wireless phone charger doesn't charge my Note 20 very well! I can deal with that. The wife will keep her 2018 JKU for now. But she hasn't driven the Bronco yet.... To me, wow. Hell of a difference between the two. I couldn't get over how smooth of a ride the Bronco is.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing!

Sponsored

wileecoyote

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Mustang GT, 19 Raptor, 21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Production Date: 2021-07-21
Released from Dirt Mountain on 2021-10-12
Ship Date: 2021-10-16
Dealer tracks it in Ontario, Canada 2021-10-19.
Hoping to pick it up here in Halifax this week.

Wildtrak, MIC Hardtop, 4 Door.

Got the call from the dealer; it's here. They need to prep it tomorrow. Supposed to pickup on Saturday. Will post pics.
And it's home.
It fits right in with the rest of the family.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_0368
Sponsored