Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you heard any news on the airbag recall? Asking for a friend:)
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you stated there were 11 previewed last week. Were there additional ones this week? Or I guess, what was the total previewed for this round of scheduling?

Thanks.

The way it's worked, they preview a set and the next run, they schedule a set. I've yet to see two previews for the next scheduling, even if the preview is on week 1 and the scheduling happens on week 3. I've not seen week 1 preview, week 2 preview then week 3 scheduling. I have seen week 1 previewing and week 2 scheduling and i've seen week 1 preview (tuesday) and week 1 scheduling (thursday).

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you heard any news on the airbag recall? Asking for a friend:)

I have not, but I don't usually keep up with recalls. That's something I either catch by accident or don't hear about entirely.

/john

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John - have you already emailed folks that are currently previewing to warn them this is final call for changes?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John - have you already emailed folks that are currently previewing to warn them this is final call for changes?

Nope. Not getting their hopes up in case they don't get scheduled. I will be emailing the folks that get scheduled.

/john

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Mike5681 @Bogeybekk

looks like I won’t be coming in with you guys, fuck I’m pissed.

So it’s been 16 days since I got the built email so I call Tanis, who is great by the way, to check what they know as all my sources (trackers, Aem link, etc) show awaiting shipment and I have no airbag recall, my modules are all updated, my 2.7 engine was built in June (not April as those are the bad valve ones) so nothing appears a reason to hold this up. I ask him to pull the vehicle visibility report and he looks and tells me “hmm, looks like your Bronco is built. But um, it shows that your Bronco is not “released for shipment“. I appreciate his transparency but if I didn’t ask I’d still be thinking I could get shipped any day.

Very mad at Ford as why send me a built email, lead me on and give me a ’track your Bronco’ link that says “Your Bronco has been built and we are arranging shipme to to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week“ when both are straight up lies. I don’t understand why they just can’t tell us the truth. It’s one thing if I knew they were working on it but I know it’s just parked with zero urgency to get it completed, if there was any urgency whatever it was could get corrected overnight. All the while cranking out hundred of new Broncos with all the parts my Bronco might need while mine sits. Not looking for sympathy, just sharing my frustration.
Sounds like you're just waiting on shipping, which by the way is a complete Clusterf*ck right now. In reality, it could take a few days to a week for Ford to arrange shipment, but that's probably just to make the actual arrangements, not actually shipping it. As someone who ships product everyday, I've had companies that that I do business with go from picking up in a few hours to now picking them up in a few weeks. It's a mess, just be happy yours is built.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok folks, I can see what they've previewed.

2.3 auto and manual, 2.7 autos, 4 doors and 2 doors, Base through Wildtraks, no Big Bends, all colors, with and without Sasquatch, with and without Towing, all different bumpers including Modular, hard and softtops on 4 doors, leather trim and no leather trim, lux and no lux,

We have no way of accessing that info that I know of....

/john
Judging from what they've previewed above, it sounds like the restraints on certain parts may be easing?

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Not getting their hopes up in case they don't get scheduled. I will be emailing the folks that get scheduled.

/john
That actually gives me more hope, I was assuming there was no chance.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 6555489B-0F60-43E1-B5C9-CA9ECDB04E81

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sounds like you're just waiting on shipping, which by the way is a complete Clusterf*ck right now. In reality, it could take a few days to a week for Ford to arrange shipment, but that's probably just to make the actual arrangements, not actually shipping it. As someone who ships product everyday, I've had companies that that I do business with go from picking up in a few hours to now picking them up in a few weeks. It's a mess, just be happy yours is built.

^---- This. So much this. I see it all the time with everything. What used to take a day or two from our local Amazon warehouse, now takes over a week. What did take a week or so from Dell, now takes over a month. The last two workstations I purchased from Dell, a couple of months ago, DOUBLED in price from then until just today, the wait time increased from one month to two months.

/john

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

/john
@StephensAutoCenter without getting our hopes up would it be okay to ask if we're being previewed? lol.

Is it still the original 11 previews or did that number change?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody get a call or an email about scheduling? Nothing here.